Uptobox.com Discussion Thread

Uptobox_com

logo_uptobox_lt.png

EDIT: Uptobox.com launch Uptostream.com. You can now stream your files and they are available in HD (360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p, 4K UHD) on all platforms.
Uptobox and Uptostream are complementary, your premium works on each side. No limits!!!

Uptobox.com is free and fast file sharing service.

We operate since more than 5 years now and offer a very qualitative service to all our users, free and premium.

The storage space offered begin at 1TB for free users, and is unlimited our premium users.

[STRIKE]You can store files up to 50GB each.[/STRIKE]
EDIT Jan/17: You can store files up to 200GB each.

The download speed is unlimited, for all our users.

If you have popular files, you can exchange your points with a premium subscription.

1 UTB point = 1000 downloads from anywhere.

If you have questions, requests, you can send the at Uptobox - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

We hope you'll like our service!

Uptobox.com Team.

Last edited:
384 comments
Remote URL upload very slow, free member and premium not different.
I have tried remote url upload to many file hosting:
- KingFiles = 40-50 Mbps /sec
- TusFiles = 50-62 Mbps /sec
- HugeFiles = 9-11 Mbps /sec
- Uploaded = I dont know but its very fast 1 GB file 10 sec and >> done
- Uptobox = 1.5-3 Mbps /sec (wtf??)

#Update @Uptobox_com check your pm

Last edited:
If possible and still an offer, please upgrade my free registreted account to a premium.......im already begun to upload my files and have passed a 100 gb, would be bad to loose it all within 90 days :)

Account name is: DarkMage

---
Have been upgraded, guessing someone have read my post in here, thanks a lot for the upgrade :)

Last edited:
Please, fix your premium download speed!

It's been a couple of days that premium download speed is terrible, there are many complains about this issue

Can I have more infos about the country where the speed is low please ?

We upgrade our network constantly to avoid this kind of problem.

Hi,

It is not a matter of country but servers, it depends on which server the file is stored, some files are giving a usual maximum download speed, but some other files are giving ridiculous download speed (150-200 ko/s), i would say that approximatly 35 % of the files are facing this problem wich is something huge.

I am surprise that this problem is persisting for so long, i think that you are aware of this issue because there are too many of your users that are mentionning this issue every where.

I hope that you will fix this issue as soon as possible, or at least give us some infos.. DDOS????

Our servers are not in the same Datacenter so we can have some difficulties to give a good speed to our users, depending from their location.

We are actually working on a new features to improve the speed, and we currently upgrade our network to have more capacity.

Just send me the country you are by PM and a server URL, and we will be able to see what's the problem in details.

We will able to found a solution with theses informations.

Sometimes when I suddenly get slow speed, I just immediately abort the download, then restart it. Usually you will automatically be connected to different server and the speed will be fast again. This trick works on any host, not just uptobox.

Uptobox! pls check my account,3 times,all my files gone without any reason!!!..i sent a ticket but got no reply...please check
my account : pmvuong
3 times and i have no anwser from you...

Back