UpStream.to Discussion

DropAPK

Corporate Membership
logo.png

Dear WJ's,

We would like to introduce you to our new service UpStream that aims to provide you with a very stable platform for uploading and sharing videos with ease. We have noticed that after most major video hosting services went down, or terminated, most webmasters and uploaders went into some kind of instability and tried to find a service that match their expectations when it comes to features, but also offers a very high level of stability and has a great future of long term partnership with is partners.

We have decided to use our very long experience in this industry by establishing a video hosting service that match the user expectation when it comes to stability. We're glad that our history with DropAPK and its stability will help us to gain the people trust and proof our aims.

What do we have to offer at UpStream?

* Stable and free of bugs system, well established for the people.

* HLS Over-Air Streaming. Up to 3 times faster than regular HLS.

* High Standard HD quality.

* FTP Supported.

* Screen list - Splash thumbnail.

* Clone Upload

And all standard and basic features.

What about the most important part, payments?

We understand that hard workers in this industry are investing their time and efforts seeking to establish an additional income sources, so that's why we have decided to offer a stable affiliate program.

Accordingly, these are our rates:

https://upstream.to/make_money.html

And these are our payout methods:

* PayPal

* WebMoney

* Bitcoin

* Bitcoin Cash

* Payoneer

Should you discuss any feedback's? Please feel free. We're seeking to offer the people a very long term platform with the highest level of stability, so your opinion matters to improve the service and keeps it in the right direction.

Last edited:
3,185 comments
All videos redirect to homepage. Perfect for sunday night!
Post automatically merged:

All videos redirect to home page. Perfect for Sunday Night!

Last edited:
Hello, I wanted to know why the conversions of the videos take a long time. I have videos that are more than 20 days old and they still appear in position #2000 or more
For example, this link has been around for more than 17 days and it still appears in position #2736
I leave this image so you can see the upload date, they remain at N:0%

Pending in queue 20000-30000 at all new upload. So, unfortunately, you can not continue to use this hoster. Unfortunately, questions about this are not answered. Really sad.

paiement en attente depuis une semaine maintenant....
Post automatically merged:

This is for when the payments

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I am also more than disappointed by the current events.
In the meantime there were problems with DropAPK, which could now be fixed.
UpStream also had the problem that videos were waiting in the queue for coding for a very long time (sometimes days).
Unfortunately, this still happens, but no longer with all newly uploaded files.
There is also room for improvement in terms of support response times.

Hope DropAPK/UpStream will write information about it soon.

Unfortunately, I am also more than disappointed by the current events.
In the meantime there were problems with DropAPK, which could now be fixed.
UpStream also had the problem that videos were waiting in the queue for coding for a very long time (sometimes days).
Unfortunately, this still happens, but no longer with all newly uploaded files.
There is also room for improvement in terms of support response times.

Hope DropAPK/UpStream will write information about it soon.

Hello,

Sorry for issues last week, l have had a hard time and a lot of work to fix issues so support was not at real time.

I think all issues now fixed include encoding time

Best regards!

Back