UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploadstation is fuc.ing with us for a few days, stats of last 4-5 days are disaster and i guess uploadstaion isn't willing to fix this.

Added Credit

Dear users,

All affiliates who had a drop in their earnings on the 20/09-11 have now received a "bonus" for the recalculated earnings that were missing on this day.

Best regards,
Uploadstation

54283bce7e.png

Decide they are scam or not in the sense of counting downloads.

only 20 sept?
up´loadstation don't count 100% downloads!, only 10% maybe!

uploadstation and fileserve are scam sites!
run to others options , don´t work for this scammer! X-(
I might agree half only. their brother FS still okay I guess. maybe shaving alot, idk.:facepalm:

scammer :facepalm:X-(:facepalm:

I'm getting sick of you guys. I'm going to stop using your services.

54283bce7e.png

Decide they are scam or not in the sense of counting downloads.

If you think there's something wrong with your stats, please tell me your username so I can check it for you. What issue you are facing and the time too. Thanks!

RU to Wupload, not working.
Why?

Im sorry that Wupload has blocked us.

Now FTP and Web upload seem to have problem...

May I know where's your location and what FTP client you are using? Please be patient during peak hour thanks!

Uploadstation is fuc.ing with us for a few days, stats of last 4-5 days are disaster and i guess uploadstaion isn't willing to fix this.

I'm sorry to hear that your stats are low, but you can tell me your username to check if you think there's something wrong with your earnings. Thanks!

RU to WU is block since 2 days ago.

Again, Wupload has blocked us.

YEAH, my stats have dropped like that too.. I doubt they count any downloads anymore..

If you think there's something wrong with your stats, please tell me your username so I can check it for you. What issue you are facing and the time too. Thanks!

my account have no files at all ? what's wrong ?

What's your username? Tell me in more details (issue facing and happen time) so I can check it for you.

I might agree half only. their brother FS still okay I guess. maybe shaving alot, idk.:facepalm:

All I know is that if Uploadstation keeps up like that they will be out of users!

We don't shave users, we do pay every week and put effort to maintain/enhance our website. Please give us time and we will do better in coming months. Thanks your support. :)

Last edited:
Why disble my acc ?

Dear You !
Why disble my acc ?
My acc : like3x
I was really sock when I login in and know you have been banned . I do not understand why? I cooperate with you completely serious? You can check my work history?
Hope you come up with an explanation and re-open acc me. Nice working with you!

Dear You !
Why disble my acc ?
My acc : like3x
I was really sock when I login in and know you have been banned . I do not understand why? I cooperate with you completely serious? You can check my work history?
Hope you come up with an explanation and re-open acc me. Nice working with you!

It is because you referred yourself.

Please check !

Please check my acc and refer ?
Make your mistakes!
Let me explain to you.
Me and my brother work with you!
My brother the Taiwan showed me your program! I'm in Vietnam.
You can check my account and my brother!
Please understand my situation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back