Uploadnet.co - MIX Plan $15/1000 downloads + 50% of Sales/Rebills, NO SPEED CAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
@reirei - It's certainly not an issue. Free upgrade is given to the uploaders. Hence you can upgrade your account to premium and increase file deletion time to 90 days.

@Chris000 - Yeah, it's correct.

@Candle - Upgraded to Premium.

@reirei - It's certainly not an issue. Free upgrade is given to the uploaders. Hence you can upgrade your account to premium and increase file deletion time to 90 days.

ok, please upgrade my account: reirei

@Chris000 - As our term says, DO NOT try manipulating our system or send automated downloads or downloading your own files by changing IP. Please move to some other host if you want to continue doing the above.

@Sunny23 - Thanks for reporting. It will be fixed.

@Chris000 - As our term says, DO NOT try manipulating our system or send automated downloads or downloading your own files by changing IP. Please move to some other host if you want to continue doing the above.

@UploadNet

I don't cheat, please post here proof you have that i cheated somehow

Last edited:
Untitled2.png

For all your files, you DO NOT have any source of downloads. Our system can't find the sources where the files were downloaded. Also you have earned money for almost all downloads (atleast 90%). There is negligible amount of repeat/multiple downloads from same IP. It is practically impossible wherein it is less than 50% for rest of all the genuine uploaders.

It gives clear image that you download, change IP, download, change IP and this goes on. You DO not even bother to have multiple downloads. I need to choose before taking the probation people on WJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back