Uploadnet.co - MIX Plan $15/1000 downloads + 50% of Sales/Rebills, NO SPEED CAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all your files, you DO NOT have any source of downloads. Our system can't find the sources where the files were downloaded. Also you have earned money for almost all downloads (atleast 90%). There is negligible amount of repeat/multiple downloads from same IP. It is practically impossible wherein it is less than 50% for rest of all the genuine uploaders.

It gives clear image that you download, change IP, download, change IP and this goes on. You DO not even bother to have multiple downloads. I need to choose before taking the probation people on WJ.

@For all your files, you DO NOT have any source of downloads. Our system can't find the sources where the files were downloaded.

i only post my files on two forums anon-ib 99% and kitty-kats 1% and it's not my problem that xfilesharing script is buggy and don't see the source (domain) were files were downloaded you can even check that in my report you can see the same file where people download file and there is a domain and there isn't, even file is only posted on this one forum

@There is negligible amount of repeat/multiple downloads from same IP.

you only count 1 download per 1IP/24H i don't understand your point

please provide proof with same ips via PM

@It gives clear image that you download, change IP, download, change IP and this goes on. You DO not even bother to have multiple downloads.

that's completely bullshit

and what about first premium account i sold it's fraud too lol ?

do you really think i would cheat somehow for a few bucks !!!

Last edited:
@Chris000 - PM me some of the links where you have posted uploadnet links.

@Sunny23 - Check weather uploads are NOT working OR it's just the progress bar which is not working. IF possible PM me the screenshot.

@starnight - Your account upgraded to premium.

Last edited:
@Chris000 - PM me some of the links where you have posted uploadnet links.

@Sunny23 - Check weather uploads are NOT working OR it's just the progress bar which is not working. IF possible PM me the screenshot.

@starnight - Your account upgraded to premium.

@UploadNet PM sent

Im using a macbook so I think it the progress bar script not working please fix it! Before you fixed it and everything worked fine! Now it not :(

Hey,
I have only used uploaded.net before exclusively but in it glory days now also earning passively form there.
My question uploaded started not paying from premium downloads. Like if a person wanted to download multiple files from my collection of files and upgraded to premium then it would only count say 1 download per premium use per 24hr (complete BS) so do you count each of the downloads he/she does or like u have a limit of 1 or 4 download from a premium user /24 hr.

Last edited:
@Sunny23 - Please PM me the screenshot.

@independent - You will be paid today.

@vegetajgd - We count on the basis of IP address. So if the premium user downloads 100 files from one IP address then ONE download is counted per 24 hours.

@Sunny23 - Please PM me the screenshot.

@independent - You will be paid today.

@vegetajgd - We count on the basis of IP address. So if the premium user downloads 100 files from one IP address then ONE download is counted per 24 hours.

ahh ok thanks for clearing that out. :D

@UploadNet

i'm waiting for you reply i sent you links via PM yesterday no answer from you till now

btw i sold one premium account yesterday/today according to reports but it don't count

sale2php.jpg

refff.jpg

Last edited:
this host is a scam upload don't work and i made 2 sales and no earning from it and the support sucks with this host! if i don't hear anything back from him or her im going to move my file somehwere else!

@magictaxi - If you are talking about FTP upload, it takes time to appear under your file manager. It should have appeared by now and if you still can't see your files then give me your username to check your account.

@Sunny23 - How DARE you accuse us of being SCAM ? My last reply was just 12 hours ago and What the HECK do you expect ? Do you expect me to sit online on WJ 24/7 even during weekends ? Do you get replies from all other host 10 times a day on WJ ?

You said Uploads are not working.
Think before you accuse. UPLOADS ARE WORKING ABSOLUTELY FINE. Everyday new uploaders are joining and uploading their files without any issue. It is just about your Macbook which is NOT showing progress of your uploads but the uploads are still working on your MAC device. I asked you to PM me screenshot of the error you are getting but you choose not to send me then WHY the heck are accusing man ?
IF you come up with such worthless judgmental comments on my thread again, I will have to report your post to mod and BAN you from my site. This is the final warning from us.

Regarding Sales
To all the uploaders - Sales money won't be credited to you from now on. The PPD rates are already sky high and with sales commission, you people are earning more than what we earn. We are NOT able to work it out as we are under total loss with that MIX plan. I WON'T change PPD rates but no sales are counted and it will be changed to JUST PPD PLAN. We have brought up 2 new plan, MIX and PPS which will be updated in the next few hours in this thread.
I need you people to act little more matured than blaming because we are doing business here. We are still providing PPD rates which is double the times of our competitors. You can still earn more with us.

@Chris000 - You will be paid today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back