uploaded.to: New affiliate conditions -> 5 EUR per Lead & 10 EUR per TDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
am i missing something? what new rank system. its been like this at leas 3 weeks? only thing changed is they increased initial order from 3 to 5?

manage difficult
manage difficult
manage difficult
manage difficult
very very very very very very very very difficult manage files.

Some time when we uploading file its not show in file manager and today 1 movies ill upload 10 time by Ftp and web but its not show in file manager why ?

Read their Tos for count, try to download a file for speed :facepalm::facepalm:
I don't whant to know how much they pay for downloads but how they count downloads and then I wasn't talking with you so, thanks for the answer but I've never ask your opinion.

I don't whant to know how much they pay for downloads but how they count downloads and then I wasn't talking with you so, thanks for the answer but I've never ask your opinion.

I think they count only non premium user and 1 File/1 Ip/24h

Download-dependent compensation:
ul shall pay the uploader a specific amount, which is as well as determined by the origin of the unregistered downloaders and the file size. In particular 0,5 Euro-Cent shall be paid to the Uploader each per download by non-premium ul Users of the category Gold, 0,2 Euro-Cent at the category Silver and 0,1 Euro-Cent at countries of the category Bronze, where the file size amounts to between at least 3 megabyte and up to and including 100 Megabyte in size. At files, whose size amount to more than 100 Megabyte up to and including 1 Gigabyte, 1 Euro-Cent shall be paid to the Uploader each per download by non-premium ul Users of the category Gold, 0,5 Euro-Cent at the category Silver and 0,5 Euro-Cent at countries of the category Bronze. In this respect, a Block on Reloads is enabled, as well, which only permits further remuneration for the same User after the expiry of a 24-hour period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back