uploaded.to: New affiliate conditions -> 5 EUR per Lead & 10 EUR per TDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't whant to know how much they pay for downloads but how they count downloads and then I wasn't talking with you so, thanks for the answer but I've never ask your opinion.

how they count is also written in Tos :facepalm:

You are asking a question in public. So yes you are also talking to me. If you want to ask someone specific either private message or use @ sign and nick. I have pointed out the answer to you but you are soo lazy to check it out and then you go defensive to me.

Let me spoon fed you the answer since you can not comprehend the other way. They dont count premium downloads and also they only count one download from a free user in every 24 hr.

Which you could have easily get from their TOS 4.3.3 and 4.3.4

"Points system:
Every download by non-premoium ul Users of an upload which an Uploader has placed on the website generates one point in that Uploader's point system account, provided that the size of the file is in excess of 5 megabytes. Only one point is available for a non-premium ul User within 24 hours of his or her first-time download ("Block on Reloads"). Affiliates may use points they have collected exclusively to upgrade their ul accounts. In this respect an ul User may upgrade his account to Premium Service for one month already for 10,000 points. Users have no right whatsoever to have collected points paid out in cash."

"In this respect, a Block on Reloads is enabled, as well, which only permits further remuneration for the same User after the expiry of a 24-hour period."

pleaaaase
uploaded support
my friend bought premium account through my file
and i dinot got any money
and i sent support ticket and no reply till now i think it is about one week

please help me

right now netload.in is better they have 60% rebills or 90%

2b1254c831.jpg

why you don't add rebills system?

pleaaaase
uploaded support
my friend bought premium account through my file
and i dinot got any money
and i sent support ticket and no reply till now i think it is about one week

please help me

its happn sometimes here.
My brother bought premium to download faster - of corse from my link..
and no sales on my stats.
tried to explain with support (i gave paypal adress transaction ID) and they said ..NO:P

very very bad for uploaders only 70GB for download and 100 GB for upload that is a low space for all uploader as a premium members.

right now netload.in is better they have 60% rebills or 90%

why you don't add rebills system?

if netload is better why are you trying to convert ul.to?

Go tell netload to improve their shit speeds.

Actually only 10GB for uploader, and only 10GB per day for download. What u have wrote is a lot more....

it is unlimited space for uploader. 10 gb is about the deletion after 90 days of inactivity.

Last edited:
Actually only 10GB for uploader, and only 10GB per day for download. What u have wrote is a lot more....

10GB upload space is only the "backup space"... you can upload as much as you want... but if its over 10GB, it will deleted if no dl counted for some time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back