uploaded.to: New affiliate conditions -> 5 EUR per Lead & 10 EUR per TDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can only tell that i'm using only ul.to why? money! & support. Some time ago i user FS / FSC/ bitshare / HF and... in all situation there was a major problem with support - don't respond! nice.... ul.to suppert can surprice with answer in 2 hours! (usually it takes about 1-1.5 day so very fast)
site is very simple and clear but there should be other modules and fuctions but... it's ok
paying - always and usually very fast! 100% fair and reliable
also on ul.to everybody get money from selling accounts and downloading files - there's only one plan (we all know that on other hostings we must choose....:( )
very often files inactive are not deleted :)
remote upload from ul.to to ul.to is interesting because of rules 40%/60% but... i'm not tolerating such activities like remote upload and i'm against it! always will!

at the end as a uploader of unique content (usually my files and other 100% legal) i'm sleeping good because not so many people steal (remote upload) my files :) and very good =) i don't like so much such cash-wh***

Last edited:
I just registered here as i found this a reliable host but where is the option to select PPD/PPS?

Ul.to you are gonna be best!!

All Uploaders who got hunted by fileserve, come and join this great host and start making money!!

I have some questions:

1. How many download counts if one free user downloads 2 or more files in one day?
2. What is the 20% fee and why?

You should write more about the affiliate program for new users to understand. Thanks!

@uzonigor:- well thats great but what about if we reach min payout then where is the option to put our payout info in order to get paid..

@DoggY Duke: I was also confused with this. I think when you reach the minimum payout, the button will be shown.
@zomG2: You should show this button but make it disabled when minimum amount is not reached. Also please make a place to save payment settings.

Hello
How can I remote Upload from FileSonic, please guide me, because I try to do so, but I always get file with small size like 28 KB.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hey mens, don't worried..

Please, don't use ul.to for make noobs or shit refferals... this host is the best because don't have many spammer in it... so please, don't make this host died as fileserve. Use for good things... leave to spammers use other shitty filehost.

Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back