uploaded.to: New affiliate conditions -> 5 EUR per Lead & 10 EUR per TDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, change your filemanager.
I only can see 3 files for default and when I move my files to a folder I still see them.

Why 20% fee for withdraw? Remove it!

i am little confuse.. can anyone reply me.. is

1k = 30 euro dld + sales + rebills are on 1 plan ?

so which i can get dlds + sales + rebills money at same time ?

waiting for reply asap.. so i can soon start working.

@ Sinem: You said that "free 10 GB backup space", sorry this point is not clear for me, How much space for free and for premium?

The space you can use for uploading is unlimited, files which aren't downloaded within 90 days atleast once are deleted if you don't have purchased any backup space.

please answer my queries,
Do you limit the bandwidth on downloading files?

As long as I am premium, my files will last longer even I did not touch this feature?

You get 10 GB of download traffic daily added to your account, you can sum this value up to 100GB.

can any1 help me here.
i have USD alertpay account but this host pays in EUR,so if can i receive that in my alertpay account and send it as USD?

from where can i add payout options?

how much upload should i expect from USA server?currently i am getting 10mb which i think is very good considering that servers are in NL

AlertPay widthdrawals in EUR shouldn't be a problem, but please contact AlertPay about this question to get the solid rock answer.

Payout options are set in the 'Affiliate program' tab on the top navigation.

I had solid 9-12 mb/s uploadspeeds from a server in TX, USA.

On the various forums that the information came uploaded stopped to withdraw money
Please explain what is happening

This is pure nonsense, payments are still made and the remaining PP widthdrawals are being paid tonight.

i am little confuse.. can anyone reply me.. is

1k = 30 euro dld + sales + rebills are on 1 plan ?

so which i can get dlds + sales + rebills money at same time ?

waiting for reply asap.. so i can soon start working.

Yep, everything at the same time.

how can i see deleted files?

No, unfortunately not. This feature won't be added in future.

can any1 help me here.
i have USD alertpay account but this host pays in EUR,so if can i receive that in my alertpay account and send it as USD?

You can transfer your € on alertpay into $.
When you recieve both currencys, an option shows up next to "manage" above your balance.

looks like that

Manage | Exchange

greez

crazydingo

Do you qualify free registered user downloads?

300minus.png

I'm talking about speed increase to registered users after midnight (GMT-0). Look the screenshot below:

ypQT1.jpg

These increases in download rates for registered users occur every day?

Premium downloads aren't limited in speed but are limited in traffic. You get 10 GB of download traffic added to your account daily, you can sum this value up to 100 GB. If this value isn't enough for you, you can purchase 100 GB Hybrid-Traffic for 10 EUR which you can use for downloading or enabling DDL on specified files.

We had to implement this limit because back in time, when we had no limits at all, account sharing was a very big issue for us and accounts were shared between 10-20 (sometimes even more) ppl at the same time.

Where To Add Payout Account?

1 File Per Hour! Shit...Thinking To Shift Here...but

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back