Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stats sucks, they cheat too with sales..

I don't know if they cheat on sales (i don't think) but i'm sure they cheat on download.So if admin of uploaded.to see that thread , i warn him that it's thanks to the uploader they earn money, So stop scaming us. I see on the auction site flippa that filehost like filevelocity earn a lot of money (a fucking profit margin of at least 60% ) and i'm sure the profit margin of uploaded.to is better (maybe 70% or more). So ok it's a business and it's good for them if they are profitable but they don't need to scam their user to make a lot of money. Ok there is not lot of competitors currently but be careful : netload offer a very interesting affiliate programm and other filehost will appear in the futur. Why? Because filehost is a very profitable business and will attract new admin who want to make money quickly

EDIT : I just check the speed for free user (50-60 kb/s) and it's a shame. Because it's the night and usually at this time they offered between 150 - 700kb/s for free registered user). Conclusion : Not only they cheat on download but moreover they offer worst speed for free user than before : Congratulation uploaded.to !

Last edited:
omg, so funny, here is the answer of ul.to just sent me this morning
Dear Vendor,

in order to become a certified reseller of uploaded.to products you have to send in an application
via our application form located at http://ul.to/reseller/application

and my question is....
> ___Message__________________________________________________
>
> Why did you change to rate of download?
> 10 euro is very very low rate.

I send that question so long long time ago, about 1 month ago when they first change the rate. and my username is not Vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back