Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i wake up, it was 2 euros, now it's 8 euros
Guys don't forgot the download of premium don't count, and people can't buy premium with paypal, this is not lie or cheat, it's TOS
Take it or leave
Don't cry baby :D

Last edited:
When i wae up, it was 2 euros, now it's 8 euros
Guys don't forgot the download of premium don't count, and people can't buy premium with paypal, this is not lie or cheat, it's TOS
Take it or leave
Don't cry baby :D

we will leave even if we dont want , dont worry . Last few days i have 150-200 GB deleted per day :facepalm:
Those words "take it or leave" you give to someone else.Many ppl said that before and even they stopped with it. So if you wanna show off with your 8euros today go somewhere else. I used to make much , much more and i suppose most ppl here did too.

Also i had 500 $ with filesonic before he close, not payed
where's the point
we're talking about TOS
cheat mean when they say something and did other thing, that's not true,
when they change their TOS, they told it to you, so you are agree when you use them,
If you aren't satisfie, you have to leave them, like i did with other filehosters, that give you speed of upload not more than 2MB/S
Upload is not only monney guys, think about this

the point is we dont need someone to come in the thread and say "take or leave" its very annoying , beleive me. We are not stupid here, and we can complain (cry) as much as we want. Its a discussion thread ! BTW i agreed to completely different TOS when i started to upload long time ago ;)
And if its not about the money may be you should go to RS ? :))

Theres no point to explain things that we all know. If today you have 8 euros , tomorrow you'll join to the 20-30 cents club... you wont be the first though , just dont come and "cry" here :facepalm:

download stats frozen,he count only sells account ....
please i would to know if its normal show me (24.00 € offen) and whene i click on advanced view he show me Open amount: 0,00 € ,Verified payout: 0,00€, disbursed: 0,00 €... i request my payement 18 days ago in alertpay.

i hope uploaded settle here problems. its a good filehost ( sorry for my english :facepalm: )

Theres no point to explain things that we all know. If today you have 8 euros , tomorrow you'll join to the 20-30 cents club... you wont be the first though , just dont come and "cry" here :facepalm:
You know the future mate?
When i join the 20-30 cents club, i will change my way of work, or i will change the filehoster, i will not cry here :facepalm:

za3boute tunisia or Maroco
Yes

I agree with alabala , if you don't complain , they change nothing. When filesonic, fileserve etc.... stop their affiliate programm , uploaded.to started to cheat. And after that i create a thread in wjunction to criticize that , and one day later they officialy change their TOS to clarify the situation ( 30€--> 10€). So we have to complain otherwise they cheat you. It's the business ! And the bad argument "take or leave" is very stupid. Uploaded.to cheat on download today, it's obvious ! Yesterday it was rather good but today it"s not the case. Even if i stop to upload since 1 month i still earn (less but i earn) and if i compare with the last weeks , it's obvious they cheat. In fact a filehost always cheat (i'm ok with that) but when they cheat too much , it"s not acceptable

You know the future mate?
When i join the 20-30 cents club, i will change my way of work, or i will change the filehoster, i will not cry here :facepalm:

Yes
im changing the hosting already , but i never wrote here to ppl not to cry or to leave or not to leave !
My point is that you dont have the right to tell us to leave and what to do, who are you to tell us anyway?!
I'ts not just you who lost a lot with filesonic. I had a lot of unique content there, and i will keep making my 1500E per month somewhere. It will be someplace else if its not filesonic or ul.to ;) For last time im telling you its a discussion thread and we can complain as much as we want !

Im patient and im just waiting.Today is importent day for the future of sharing hosts. Lets just wait and see what will happen in EU parliament.
Relax guys , soon old filehosts will be back and new will pop up.

Which filehost did u change to? I have quit uploaded.to too.

in share-online. Its true they dont pay much for downloads, but it depends where you post and what you post. You can make descent money there. The sales are good tho, you get 20% not like ul.to 3 euro per sale. I have sales everyday there, yesterday i had 100Euro sale and i get 20 and in ul.to i need 6 sales and 2 follow orders to get 20.

Dont get me wrong i love uploaded.to and i really wish they will be back but after all its a bussiness and i need to think for myself not for them. I lose 200GB info every day... :facepalm:

Of coz tey're cheating today, as much as they're some days in Februrary already;
The worst thing is I (and lot of other ppl) want to request the euros but don't know which method is best now (probably none), so our earnings are useless;

Other thing is there is no good filehosts right now to change to and it's been already a month after "Black Day" and nothing shows they'll pop out soon...:(

The weird thing is the biggest realease sites still use ul...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back