Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as i'm concerned tomorrow i will upload my new file in an other filehost and delete my present file the next week, i think share online and netload are better.

I agree with you , 60 ko/s !!!!

If they down the speed for free user (150--> 60ko/s - 50ko/s) they have to increase the earn of ppd (maybe 10€ --> 15€-20€)

I agree with you , 60 ko/s !!!!

If they down the speed for free user (150--> 60ko/s - 50ko/s) they have to increase the earn of ppd (maybe 10€ --> 15€-20€)
They change download speed all the time..sometimes it's 150KBps sometimes it is more than that..:D

If it's fast many guys complain about it and whenever it is slow same guys begin to complain about it's being slow..This is really funny!:))

Last edited:
Be smart kids, can you see always have someone to protect them although they don't pay, they cheat stats and change TOS for their benefit, before was bugmebug and after he disappear z3aboute is here to be their hero. What do you realize ? if not, you're so stupid

I support the fact that they disable paypal for purchasing premium. It's normal. How can they pay their affiliate and the bandwitch if their account was suspended? They was right to do that !They don't want to depend on paypal which collabarate too mucH with US authority (like with wikileaks). But i don't agree with the count of download ! And yes Darknight i know that they change the speed regulary. But since few days the speed sucks even the night. The only reason i still don't change filehost (but soon i will) is the fantastic speed upload. Never a problem when i upload a file , never error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back