uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
The Problem is two Problems.

They pay every 6 Months or More and
2. When the sixth month arrives and they are going to pay you, they ban you for excess DMCA and they do not pay you for another 6 months.

Not viable

Hold ,,, you must contact support to resolve that

hahahaha

Türkçe yazdım turkish@uploaded.net

Ich schreibte Deutsch deutsch@uploaded.net

I wrote in English

=

the result is zero

20/Aug/21 10:04 AM

Sehr geehrter Kunde,
wir warten noch auf Gutscheine.Sobald wir die Gutscheine erhalten, werden wir Sie darüber informieren und Ihren Status ändern.
Vielen Dank für Geduld und Verständnis.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Dear Customer, we are still waiting for vouchers, as soon as we receive the vouchers we will inform you about them and change your status. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Kind regards

hahahaha

Türkçe yazdım turkish@uploaded.net

Ich schreibte Deutsch deutsch@uploaded.net

I wrote in English

=

the result is zero

20/Aug/21 10:04 AM

Sehr geehrter Kunde,
wir warten noch auf Gutscheine.Sobald wir die Gutscheine erhalten, werden wir Sie darüber informieren und Ihren Status ändern.
Vielen Dank für Geduld und Verständnis.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Dear Customer, we are still waiting for vouchers, as soon as we receive the vouchers we will inform you about them and change your status. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Kind regards
Try again and again with them

:)
1 - request; 03.07.2021
2 - First E-mail; Sun, 25 Jul 2021 19:11:13 +0200

Subject: Re: Your uploaded.net Payout Request #XXXXXX
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 19:11:13 +0200
To: "support@uploaded.net" <support@uploaded.net>

3 - last E-mail : 20/Aug/21 10:04 AM

I don't work with uploaded, they are scammers
Ok you changed them and i with you because stupid delays of payment but , send everyday to get your money

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.
We have ordered crypto vouchers and still waiting on them. To be honest, we have a lot pay-out requests via crypto vouchers, so the arrived contingents are quickly emptied. Unfortunately I can't tell you when exactly they will arrive, but we hope it will be in a couple of weeks.

Thank you for your understanding.

Have a nice day,

Yes, alot of payout due to their delays not from us ,,,, hhhhh but , we hope get paid soon i already replaced by another hosts but large files still stored in uploaded so , i will suffer with them for long time ???

i need request , last time they make us wait 1 month after request , now request is not available . i think i will receive just in 2022 or december 2021
May be crypto voucher payout available at anytime but not opened for long time so, please when available ASAP anyone notify here , you can try everyday

May be crypto voucher payout available at anytime but not opened for long time so, please when available ASAP anyone notify here , you can try everyday
Last time in July - crypto was available to request for many days, I think it was 14 days or even more, it was available all the time until they figured out that people are getting "paid" status without acctually getting the vouchers (status was paid but vouchers were missing). I think it was bug in their system which was wrongly showing that the coupons were still available and this resulted in a huge amount of orders. Many orders were processed incorrectly.

In short I mean that right now in November and previously in October they were still handling July requests. They had to process all requests with missing vouchers again, so all vouchers they had in October and right now in November were intended to cover outstanding orders from July. That's sad but they couldn't open new requests until they finish processing outstanding ones. These are my thoughts. I think that next time they will open up the possibility of new orders. Let's hope it will be in this year... cheers.

I made = 32,474.96 € with them until i stopped uploading, and that was like 3 years ago,Since then I did not get a single rebil from them. When there is no activity they stopped addning my rebills lol.

Back