uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Yes sure, it`s not the fault from WM, there is NO TRANAKTION, thats what WM tell me!!
Post automatically merged:

If i don`t accept the new rules or there is anything wrong with my WM Account, WM let you know. Like they tell me, there is definitely no Transaktion from UL to my purse!!
This is bullshit I went through the same thing then they refunded my payment to my account balance and now they are doing the same thing again seriously 6 months waiting for a fucking payment. this host should go away.

does uploaded.net still ban account uploading DMCA content?
Sure, but they wait until you generate money with ads. Close to the first possible payout (min. 50€) they ban your account, all files will be unavailable for DL and IF someone buy an account und use your ref link, they don`t count the commission. So they make sure they don`t have to make a payout! This is Uploaded, cheating, stealing and lying!

Freddie

Traductor, easy

When will crypto vouchers available ?
This month still not available
There will never be, this starving man is going to disappear like the Casper, and he is going to take all the money, the son of a great bitch.

Sure, but they wait until you generate money with ads. Close to the first possible payout (min. 50€) they ban your account, all files will be unavailable for DL and IF someone buy an account und use your ref link, they don`t count the commission. So they make sure they don`t have to make a payout! This is Uploaded, cheating, stealing and lying!

Freddie
Freddie, do not say nonsense because DMCA does not ban your account, that I have been since 2006 and they never banned an account, that now I am a scammer and I do not pay is something else, if you ban your account it is because of things that you do that you must not do.

Last edited:
I have 4 accounts in yellow waiting for 1 month, the last time they took 2 months to pay by bank account, hopefully it will surely be for that, 1 month to confirm in green and another month to receive payment.

Back