uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Remote upload is not possible anymore too. Useless, right now they start again to block old accounts, pay out (BTC) loooooonnnnggggg Time not possible, Webmoney needs nearly 9 Month, this OCH is DEATH!!!

@xuromi , @tetas69

The thing is that all people who has requested two payouts in july via bank option received only the second payout (ul sent it from his own bank account finally) but the first one was marked as "paid" and the money was transfered to "exchanger/provider" who has not transferred that money to affiliates yet. Some people which has only 1 request in that time period got their transfers because their request was in second bach of transfers (later July requests), and some people which was put in first bach of transfers (early July or even late June requests) - they have not received their money yet.

Summarizing : xuromi request was in second bach of transfers - he got money, tetas69 request was in first bach of transfers - he didnt got money. And there is more people with situation like you.

I can't really explain it more easily. And I can't predict what will happen with first bach of transfers which got stuck with the exchanger. If you think in this case UL should send the money again to us - then they will double spend it. Think that way. Maybe UL is still trying to get that unprocessed money back from the exchanger. I hope they will deal with it somehow and we will finally get that stuck money too. That's the story with their banking problems. Good news is that all future bank requests will be processed normally without third party exchanger/provider. Is that clear and sounds sense to you?
I have not received any payment, the second is paid but I did not receive it, and the first one was canceled and I asked for it again, I have been waiting for almost a month, I do not think it will pay me.

They will NOT Pay this OCH is on the same way like rapidshare, nearly 1 year they grab money for premium Accounts, when they know already they will close, then from one day to another they tell "we will close at the end of the week/month" or whatever, all payouts will be lost. A fucking scammer and cheater hoster is UL right now, but not a big surprise, when you know where the owner and the CO comes from!!

How did you know when cryptovoucher is available? did you just check each day?
what
i just go to their page and requested.didn't check everyday,happened in first try
They open CV Pay Out one or two times in 4 weeks as Alibi, but max. for 15min. then it will be close again. That`s the reason they have here comments like "i was paid from CV", but for 99.9% no chance to be paid from CV!
guess i was lucky then,didn't have to check and try everyday

Back