uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Is like going to police and complain that drug dealer not paid you for saing drugs.
ah okay then it is illegal, well I will go to the police and say that it is violating copyright, like brazzers, etc ... and then I will pay to attack ddos, until I get bored
Post automatically merged:

@tetas69 good luck with ddos against uploaded :laughing:
Pages such as the telephone and other important ones have fallen, they will not throw away the one from uploaded.net, on the 8th I start working, and I plan to spend whatever is necessary, to see who laughs more, the thief or me, ahahahaha

Last edited:
@tetas69
Not everyone got bank payment, most people have received a next payment and have not received the previous one like me. Some people confirmed it, some not, looks like they are sending one by one, it's not mass payment like before, just wait some more time, I am pretty sure they will handle all overdue payouts. My payment is still "checked" but I received it yesterday, I am waiting for marking it as "paid", so that I could request another. Perhaps they will mark is as "paid" only when they send all outstanding. What is your case? Are you waiting for one payment or two? Is the status "checked" or "paid" and since when?

@tetas69
Not everyone got bank payment, most people have received a next payment and have not received the previous one like me. Some people confirmed it, some not, looks like they are sending one by one, it's not mass payment like before, just wait some more time, I am pretty sure they will handle all overdue payouts. My payment is still "checked" but I received it yesterday, I am waiting for marking it as "paid", so that I could request another. Perhaps they will mark is as "paid" only when they send all outstanding. What is your case? Are you waiting for one payment or two? Is the status "checked" or "paid" and since when?
I am waiting for two payments, the first one that I requested is paid but I did not receive anything, and the last payment is checked, he does not answer me, since I have money in my account, he has no liquidity to pay, he is in bankruptcy, six months waiting

I am waiting for two payments, the first one that I requested is paid but I did not receive anything, and the last payment is checked, he does not answer me, since I have money in my account, he has no liquidity to pay, he is in bankruptcy, six months waiting
So your situation is similar to me.
-first one paid, but not received,
-second one checked - I have received it yesterday, so you should receive it soon, because they are sending one by one, not automatic. Just wait for it some more days. First one is not processed because that money went to exchanger/payment provider (sepaexpress b4payment GmbH) who not passed money to us, affiliates, so uploaded team have conflict with him, that's why they are sending money without that provider right now.

So your situation is similar to me.
-first one paid, but not received,
-second one checked - I have received it yesterday, so you should receive it soon, because they are sending one by one, not automatic. Just wait for it some more days. First one is not processed because that money went to exchanger/payment provider (sepaexpress b4payment GmbH) who not passed money to us, affiliates, so uploaded team have conflict with him, that's why they are sending money without that provider right now.
I don't know, I've already lost faith, if they wanted to pay, they would have already done so, and if they make that payment you say, it won't solve anything for me if it continues to be checked, because I can't ask for the money from the account

How can I trust, if they do not answer the support, they will not pay everyone, they pay them little

Dear Customer

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, we continue to experience delays, but the team is aware of this and updates have been requested from the department in question. Our team will update you as soon as possible regarding your payment.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards.

Nota: always the same email but six months and no payment

Last edited:
I asked them why they don't send all bank transfers but only a part of them. Their recent reply:

Dear customer,

we are currently in the final phase of solving the problem and can make occasional payments that are already open.

However, we currently recommend using a different payout method as the problem has not yet been fully resolved.

With best regards

When they turned me down for the November transfer, they told me the same thing.
I told them that I preferred this method of payment, and they told me that: that they were about to solve the problem. I don't know if it's true, but let's see if it's true.

I asked them why they don't send all bank transfers but only a part of them. Their recent reply:

Dear customer,

we are currently in the final phase of solving the problem and can make occasional payments that are already open.

However, we currently recommend using a different payout method as the problem has not yet been fully resolved.

With best regards
They have been saying for months that they are at the end of the problem, seven months and no payment, what a thief

What i think they are not willing to pay, they also don`t pay the Commission when someone buy a Premium Account, what i can proof! I have buy from my own Affiliate link a 6 month Premium Account, pay with CC, the money was fast grabbed from my bank account but i get not ONE cent on commission on my UL Account.
I contact the Support about that issue, oh sorry, we have to check that, this is now 3 weeks ago, no more answer, no reaction when i ask again for my commission!
They are Thiefs!!!

What i think they are not willing to pay, they also don`t pay the Commission when someone buy a Premium Account, what i can proof! I have buy from my own Affiliate link a 6 month Premium Account, pay with CC, the money was fast grabbed from my bank account but i get not ONE cent on commission on my UL Account.
I contact the Support about that issue, oh sorry, we have to check that, this is now 3 weeks ago, no more answer, no reaction when i ask again for my commission!
They are Thiefs!!!
I heared alot of complaints about that but with removed sales

They are Thiefs!!!
I'm not sure you understand that what you said is against T.O.S.

and removed sales is just people doing chargeback after downloading what they wanted. you think filehosts are so stupid that if they wanted to steal referral bonus they wouldn't just pick what to show with a delay? you people sound like the ones saying the moon landing was fake

Hello everyone for the uploaders, are the uploaded (ppd) statistics normal for you and those since December?

I'm not sure you understand that what you said is against T.O.S.

and removed sales is just people doing chargeback after downloading what they wanted. you think filehosts are so stupid that if they wanted to steal referral bonus they wouldn't just pick what to show with a delay? you people sound like the ones saying the moon landing was fake
I buy a premium account with my refer link and any comission yes I think Uploaded dont count the premium sales and ppd is vers bad since December

Last edited:
Back