uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
WebMoney is a deep hole ! I will not try it again. I am sure they will not pay to WebMoney wallet too! At least for a long time. Motivation for sharing is getting bad! I understand all of you. I hope ul.to will not be closed cause this time they have the worst reputation in all other hosts. Many people already stopped using! I hope we can get paid guys

yeah , please show us
so if the things are serious , we can surely stop using it
Do not use it, you will not pay, they say they have problems with the bank, okay, I have given them my webmoney data so they can pay me, they do not want to pay, what's more, I have written to support again, and they go six times They did not answer me, when you talk about payments they do not answer, it is clear that they only have it open to serve those who buy premium accounts, uploaders are no longer going to pay us, I did not expect this from uploaded.net.

Do not use it, you will not pay, they say they have problems with the bank, okay, I have given them my webmoney data so they can pay me, they do not want to pay, what's more, I have written to support again, and they go six times They did not answer me, when you talk about payments they do not answer, it is clear that they only have it open to serve those who buy premium accounts, uploaders are no longer going to pay us, I did not expect this from uploaded.net.

“ it is clear that they only have it open to serve those who buy premium accounts, uploaders are no longer going to pay us“

This is horrible if it is true. They will continue earning from us and will not pay? It looks so !
I already changed the host cause i am fed up with. Before i also stopped but continued after they paid!
This time even i got paid i will never use this host again!
I stopped uploading. I think this time is end. They really give us stress. I hope you guys and also i get paid ! Worst and rudest support ever !

Where is our fucking money? This shit is getting worst day after another. And when they pay it's like they did us a favour.
This is the last time i use this filehost unless they start paying regularly.
angry! And you are totally right!
I agree with you
We work and bring sales but they dont pay
Every payout is getting late and late!
And we have nothing more than waiting buddy

Last edited:
True - stop crying every and every day. If you don't want to wait several months for your money, take a decision and stop using them. Such as easy.

I personal can wait several months for the money, and if i don't want to wait anymore in future, i will stop using them instead of crying every and every day.

This became the cry kid topic. Get mature people, don't cry - stop using UL if you can't wait.

Back