uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Keep the discussion civilized
Nobody is going to laugh at me, and unless they steal my money, a lot of work to get it, and the very pig does not answer the support, he deserves to rot in a den, that bastard.
Post automatically merged:

wjunction, remove the thread from uploaded.net it is a scammer.

Last edited:
All of us has the same problem, They said we have to wait for the bank transfers a little more.

Hi. They usually open crypto requests once a month. My predictions is that they will open it between 30 october and 6 november, I'm sure people will inform us when they will be able to request it.
Hey buddy still no news about crypto !
Any guess?
Cheers

He stopped answering me when I gave him my webmoney information, because he told me that he had banking problems, it is a lie, he cannot pay and period, he has robbed us, he was seeing that he was going to go bankrupt, and he did not leave like an honest person, pay all his workers, I have told him to have the courage to answer me and tell me that he is not going to pay me, he is a coward apart from a thief.

I don’t wanna bother anyone here but;
Webmoney payments take More than 40 50 days
Amazon option is meaningless
So why the hell they dont open crypto for almost 3 weeks?
How will we get our money? Bu telepathy?

I donot know why uploaded do that

What us the problem with them
More than amonth and no crypto

If they have fixed date for payout such as first friday of every month but you have to be alucky to get payout train hhhh

yes. out of telepathy or out of boredom. What is clear is that they no longer answer emails. How many users will be complaining?
The truth is that every day that passes this is getting worse. because they do not report anything. they don't show their faces, they don't inform the client.

Yes weird
actually they answered my mails
still they do
i dont know why they dont answer to some people
crypto takes a lot of time now
there were some suc...s here who was teaching me crypto , lol
now crypto also dont work
whatever , i dont wanna be bad with anyone here because of this bad company
payments are really pain in our ass and they must fix it

I messaged support today and this is their reply

Dear customer,

if you request a payout and receive the error message: "Temporarily not available", the payout method is currently not available because the quota is exhausted. We don't have any issue with crypto vouchers.

We want to apologize for the inconvenience.

with best regards

Support Department
uploaded.net