uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
All of us has the same problem, They said we have to wait for the bank transfers a little more.

Hi. They usually open crypto requests once a month. My predictions is that they will open it between 30 october and 6 november, I'm sure people will inform us when they will be able to request it.
I really appreciate you buddy
Thanks

for bank account, he says they have problems, well I have already given him the solution, my webmoney data, he does not feel like paying, uploaded.net has gone bankrupt like many hosts, he has no money to pay, he leaves it open for generate money from premium accounts.
Post automatically merged:

had you requested the payment by bank transfer? Or have you requested the payment by webmoney and they don't pay you?
for bank account, he says they have problems, well I have already given him the solution, my webmoney data, he does not feel like paying, uploaded.net has gone bankrupt like many hosts, he has no money to pay, he leaves it open for generate money from premium accounts.

I also wait for a transfer and nothing. they no longer reply to emails.
What I don't understand is why some people say in this thread that they have been paid for webmoney.

And I don't distrust those who say it.
But then why don't they pay us?
Why don't you pay the colleague 'aren1980', if he sent you his webmoney wallet?
they give no other alternative.
I told them some time ago that if they did not transfer, they would charge me the money in the uploaded account, and then request the payment in another way. but they don't want to.

@xuromi

They handle mass payments. They don't operate it in such a way that one person gets money and the other person doesn't. Everyone who expects webmoney gets it at one time, and everyone who expects bank transfers gets it on another day when they proceed mass bank transfers. Webmoney mass payment were already done in October and the bank mass payment not yet. Individual verification takes place only at the stage "open -> checked" or "open-> hold". Asking them to send individual payments doesn't make sense because they don't operate like that.

@aren1980
You can't change your already requested payment because it got status paid already. The fact is that the money didn't arrived yet to people accounts, but everyone who request bank transfers know that it happens from time to time. It's not the first time we waiting for payment which has status "paid" for long days. Before it happened one year ago, two years ago and so on it happens from time to time. Money is always arriving but sometimes very late. Sometimes even 40 days after status paid. This time we are waiting from 23 July which is definitely a record. Support is telling us that they have "some problems with bank" which seams true to me because they are using a third party payment intermediary. Maybe they are changing the payment intermediary or looking for a new one. It may be true, but true may be also that they are out of money. This argument should rather be rejected as they already processed bitcoin payments this month on October 2 and webmoney on October 16. I'm also waiting for bank transfers like you guys but in the meantime, I work on another account where I intend to use the cryptovouchers and I recommend you to do the same because we can't do anything more.

I understand what you're saying. but they are many months without paying. and each day that passes, they are being added more people who request payment by bank transfer. because they are not arriving.
and every month more money is added.
If they are not updated, it will be an economic problem that they will not overcome. although it should not, in principle, because there are people who continue to buy premium. And that's half for me and half for them.

nor does the uploaded.net son of a bitch answer.

@xuromi

They handle mass payments. They don't operate it in such a way that one person gets money and the other person doesn't. Everyone who expects webmoney gets it at one time, and everyone who expects bank transfers gets it on another day when they proceed mass bank transfers. Webmoney mass payment were already done in October and the bank mass payment not yet. Individual verification takes place only at the stage "open -> checked" or "open-> hold". Asking them to send individual payments doesn't make sense because they don't operate like that.

@aren1980
You can't change your already requested payment because it got status paid already. The fact is that the money didn't arrived yet to people accounts, but everyone who request bank transfers know that it happens from time to time. It's not the first time we waiting for payment which has status "paid" for long days. Before it happened one year ago, two years ago and so on it happens from time to time. Money is always arriving but sometimes very late. Sometimes even 40 days after status paid. This time we are waiting from 23 July which is definitely a record. Support is telling us that they have "some problems with bank" which seams true to me because they are using a third party payment intermediary. Maybe they are changing the payment intermediary or looking for a new one. It may be true, but true may be also that they are out of money. This argument should rather be rejected as they already processed bitcoin payments this month on October 2 and webmoney on October 16. I'm also waiting for bank transfers like you guys but in the meantime, I work on another account where I intend to use the cryptovouchers and I recommend you to do the same because we can't do anything more.
If they were serious, they would pay their workers, I have given them a solution, they have run out of money, advertising barely pays, uploaded.net fell, bigger towers fell.

And I don't distrust those who say it.
But then why don't they pay us?
Why don't you pay the colleague 'aren1980', if he sent you his webmoney wallet?
they give no other alternative.
I told them some time ago that if they did not transfer, they would charge me the money in the uploaded account, and then request the payment in another way. but they don't want to.
I understand that the first payment being in paid status is not paid, I have another pending, and in my account the credit is already an important figure, I have given them a way of how to pay me, they also use it, because they do not answer me, there is I admit that uploaded.net is down, like almost all servers.

Last edited:
it puts me 'paid' in all payments. but that does not mean they have. it means they have sent it.
in my case. the last transfer has not arrived and says 'paid'. what is a lie.
I understand that because it says 'paid', I can't claim it? I'm not going to stop claiming it because I don't care what your website says. the last payment is not paid.

it puts me 'paid' in all payments. but that does not mean they have. it means they have sent it.
in my case. the last transfer has not arrived and says 'paid'. what is a lie.
I understand that because it says 'paid', I can't claim it? I'm not going to stop claiming it because I don't care what your website says. the last payment is not paid.
I do not understand that they put paid when they have not sent the money, there is no debate here, uploded.net has fallen.

you mean 'no' show payments.
surely is what you say.
it's hard to tell.
Can someone who has received payment put screenshots of said payments, omitting personal information?

It looks like the best way of getting paid fast is crypto !
you mean bitcoins.

you mean 'no' show payments.
surely is what you say.
it's hard to tell.
Can someone who has received payment put screenshots of said payments, omitting personal information?
you can show the payments without showing your personal details, etc.

Last edited:
you can show the payments without showing your personal details, etc.
yes. That's what I'm saying. that those who say they have cashed with webmoney this month show that payment by hiding the data.
if no one shows them, then the partner is right, and they are 'uploaded' people here camouflaged inventing.

Back