uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
I think uploaded will pay soon or later, but even so, I do not want to work with them anymore. low earning with a lot of download. The reason I work with them for long time because of my visitors want it. Now I have the right reason to leave them.

I think uploaded will pay soon or later, but even so, I do not want to work with them anymore. low earning with a lot of download. The reason I work with them for long time because of my visitors want it. Now I have the right reason to leave them.
Great review
Post automatically merged:

last 2 days again
they will not pay
every new week we are expecting for the money
ul.to scammed us

Last edited:
Message from french support just now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cher client,

merci pour votre demande !

Votre demande de paiement est terminée et le versement sera fait dans le plus rapidement possible.

Nous vous demandons votre patience.

Cordialement

Support Department
uploaded.net

powered by
Cyando AG
Alte Steinhauserstrasse 1
6330 Cham
Switzerland

--------------------------------------------------------

traduction:

Dear Customer,

thank you for your request !

Your payment request is complete and the payment will be made as soon as possible.

We ask for your patience.

cordially

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cher client,

Votre demande de paiement est terminée et le versement sera fait dans le plus rapidement possible.

Cordialement

Support Department
uploaded.net

powered by
Cyando AG
6330 Cham
Switzerland

traduction:

Dear Customer,

Your payment request is complete and the payment will be made as soon as possible.

cordially

Webmoney or Bank?

Cher client,

Cordialement

Support Department
uploaded.net

powered by
Cyando AG
6330 Cham
Switzerland

traduction:

Dear Customer,

cordially

That is an excuse to get out of trouble, that same message was sent to me 2 months ago

a greeting

Dear customer,

Thank you for your response.

We will take a closer look on the issue to see what went wrong. Please note that this can take some time and we will contact you as soon as we have new information.

Kind regards,

Crazy support they kidding with me
Post automatically merged:

Yes some time or never

Cher client,

Cordialement

Support Department
uploaded.net