uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Hello Guys! I just created an account in Webmoney Purse are right here? To receive payments from u.l in webmoney (wmtransfer), I just need the WMID code is formed by 12 numbers?

plz help me

Like many people here, since 48 hours I have a problem of PPD. They decreased of 50%. Even if the rates are to 40E, downloads are counted wrong. I have the slimstat plugin for wordpress, which tells me the IP addresses, and outgoing links. Normally I have between Uploaded and my website 10% of accounting errors. So there is indeed a problem! Thank you for checking my account

Last edited by a moderator:
can any1 tell me limitation of webmoney .......

like any1 have 600 EURO's on uploaded ... he just created a new account in webmoney so he can rcv his payment in webmoney without any problem or limitation .... i just heard that only 200$ i can transfer a day ? is that right ?

can any1 clear me about this limitation?

Thanks In Advance.

can any1 tell me limitation of webmoney .......

like any1 have 600 EURO's on uploaded ... he just created a new account in webmoney so he can rcv his payment in webmoney without any problem or limitation .... i just heard that only 200$ i can transfer a day ? is that right ?

can any1 clear me about this limitation?

Thanks In Advance.

anyone answer plz.

@ MiSION sorry about the last night my PC was in this virus (system progressive protection)

That's why i scam my whole computer delete this virus with some tools and changed all my passwords aswell. so that's why i don't able to come online again last day took 5 hours of my time :P and i sleep after 19 hours last day but i can help you about webmoney via messenger for sure don't worry ;)

Hello sinem

Question 1 :

Amazon.de voucher works on amazon.fr ???

(if not Please add amazon.FR voucher code)

and

Question 2:

Can you add NETELLER or ePAYMENTS as payment methode ?

Both provides a mastercard :)

i suggest also:

SKrill, Cashu

Thanks

Back