uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Hello sinem

Question 1 :

Amazon.de voucher works on amazon.fr ???

(if not Please add amazon.FR voucher code)

and

Question 2:

Can you add NETELLER or ePAYMENTS as payment methode ?

Both provides a mastercard :)

i suggest also:

SKrill, Cashu

Thanks
Hello, for those who do not know it can be removed from webmoney linking your own card or Mastercard debit visa is international, in my case to support webmoney manage to link the card porder Neteller, EcoCard NetSpend and

The answer I received is that I approve of the three and that could link the neteller card for only a passport formal, if I want to connect another two cards must acquire a passport staff removes all limitations.

Bank wire can be used for international transfers. I guess its the best for large amounts.

I once asked them about it and they said its only for bank which use IBAN number which i assume its bank in Europe. My bank only uses SWIFT number, so how can i use it if i also required to enter IBAN number? i dont think its for international also

what happened to PAZYA? This is what I get from Webmoney:

Please be advised, the services and products described on wmtransfer.com and webmoney.ru and offered by WM Transfer Ltd. are not being offered within the United States and not being offered to U.S residents or citizens, as defined under applicable law.

So Is there another Choice for Us in The USA?

I am in the US no back transfers are allowed here, Only Europe uses iban and swift Numbers.
Webmoney Not Allowed in the US!
Amazon.De For EUROPE only. I find NO way to use Amazon.com to get money. So Till Please tell US
HOW DO WE GET OUR $$$$????

I once asked them about it and they said its only for bank which use IBAN number which i assume its bank in Europe. My bank only uses SWIFT number, so how can i use it if i also required to enter IBAN number? i dont think its for international also

No IBAN is the account number of intermediate bank for international transfers. You need to check your bank website or ask them for IBAN for Euro payments..

i would still prefer payza or skrill for getting my payment. or i will go ahead with wire transfer. i dont like webmoney.

I am in the US no back transfers are allowed here, Only Europe uses iban and swift Numbers.
Webmoney Not Allowed in the US!
Amazon.De For EUROPE only. I find NO way to use Amazon.com to get money. So Till Please tell US
HOW DO WE GET OUR $$$$????

You can pretend you're Canadian, eh?

What's wrong with ordering stuff from Amazon.de? Got an idea. Wonder if you can order gift certificates? Nah, then they still have to order stuff.

No IBAN is the account number of intermediate bank for international transfers. You need to check your bank website or ask them for IBAN for Euro payments..

i would still prefer payza or skrill for getting my payment. or i will go ahead with wire transfer. i dont like webmoney.

Ok then. I will contact my bank and see. wonder why there is no announcement about this. they just took it off with no reason provided

HERE IS THE POST ON PAZYA: PAGE 455

Payza is gone until they manage to fix their problems with their bank, you can't widthdraw or deposit any money to Payza at the moment (try it out on your own), they're telling you to use any exchange services and we won't do so.

Amazon.de Vouchers have been added as Payout method, were trying to get .co.uk and .com aswell.

how sad they changed the rates for Silver. :(

can you make for at least 15 euros ( 100-1000MB ) for Silver. especially Japan, they are generating huge traffic and they PAY for premiums, that's proven.

Last edited:
Hello sinem

Question 1 :

Amazon.de voucher works on amazon.fr ???

(if not Please add amazon.FR voucher code)

Thanks
No
Amazon.de vouchers only work on Amazon.de
like Amazon.fr vouchers only work on Amazon.fr site, & i think all the others countries have the same rules.
just read this
http://www.amazon.fr/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=548558

# Les chèques-cadeaux Amazon.fr sont valables sur notre site http://www.amazon.fr uniquement et ne peuvent être utilisés sur aucun autre site accessible depuis le nôtre.
the only thing you can do is to use your login+pass account of your amazon account to enter any site (Amazon.com ,.de, ...).
you can do a test, if you have include a 20 euros voucher with a amazon.fr code, you will see the 20 euros in amazon.fr like Cheque Cadeau, then just disconnect, go to amazon.de, reconnect with your login+pass, go to vouchers status, you will see 0.

So Yes!! it will be great to have AMAZON.FR vouchers too :smokin:

WTF happened? my payza payment has been declined and now no payza option! i cant use bank transfer because i dont live in europe and not amazone.de and not webmoney! what am i suppose to do with my money now?

just use your money to upgrade your premium account for more months or years, the "account-pay" option is still available :d

Last edited:
Back