uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
The only thing i want from uploaded.net for this xmas is a fucking decent file manager and stats page! please baby jebus make it happen! at least a report of what file sold a premium account.

yes uploaded must do a massive updates, the most important is to make stats page, detailed like filesonic like that we will get theme more sales, coz we will now what we are working and how to get.

You have to wait up to 30 days!

IN THE VERY FIRST POST OF THIS TOPIC!!!!!!!!

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via paysafecard, WebMoney, AlertPay/Payza and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

so don't come to me with this TOS crap.... also they promised to pay in about 7 days....

Last edited:
IN THE VERY FIRST POST OF THIS TOPIC!!!!!!!!

so don't come to me with this TOS crap.... also they promised to pay in about 7 days....

stop being an ass kissser peanut maker......

Whats your problem? They promised very much things in the last few years. They are kidding all the time. But the TOS is the only thing that counts!

So stop posting brainless stuff!

Of course not.... they have to comply with their word here.....

if they say 14 days (wich is already to long, face it their the world leader in file hosting, if they want they could pay weekly), so they should pay in time

Of course not.... they have to comply with their word here.....

if they say 14 days (wich is already to long, face it their the world leader in file hosting, if they want they could pay weekly), so they should pay in time

Why don't you go to Netload and wait 90 days for making your earnings available to request a payout? :))
People always love to complain even if things are great the way they are.

Something wrong in sales counter yesterday no sale today no sale yet yesterday so many great things pred like expendables movie bluray etc, strange please uploaded.net fix sales counter

Stop with this bullshit about other host.... we're affiliates , that's not charity .... its simple guys.... we really have to stop thinking that they're doing us a favor....

Stop with this bullshit about other host.... we're affiliates , that's not charity .... its simple guys.... we really have to stop thinking that they're doing us a favor....

So paying faster then our ToS (WHICH YOU ACCEPTED) says isn't a favor for you? :facepalm: Yes it's simple...

Last edited:
I try to connect to filezila and i get the same messege: ''Could not connect to server'' ,
ul.to | Till it's a problem whit FTP Upload?

Thanks in advance

Now it's work , Thanks

Last edited:
please fix ftp upload . ftp upload no work . some times wotk and some times no work ( can't connect to server )
or please make the possibility to make copy of files
thanks

Back