uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
download speed is low right now so stats are not good. when they fix that database issue they said they are having, speed will be back to normal and so will be the stats.

can someone explain to the ul.to noob that I am what the backup space means ?
Looks like mine is full but still I can upload more stuff... I don't get it.

uploaded.net support
will you explain to people why it does not have this information in your site!?

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

This iformation are posted only here in board... Why suport, why?

Why not put back the other countries in the membership table? do not understand why the change

explain Sr. ul.to | Hasta

Do not pass this message ignored

I await your prompt response

Thanks

I'll explain... and you know it, but want a response from Sr. ul.to

Everything boils down to money, if you do not take downloads from all countries,
this means less payment of people!

But big earning for uploaded 8-)

This is all true...

Last edited:
Any news in the weekly payouts?

huehuehue.png

The rates are fine, the earnings are fine, the brazilians should leave to another filehost since most of them are cheaters and credit card scammers, and all they do is complain, you don't like the new system? well too bad you have 2 options, keep working and deal with it, or move to another filehost, well there is a third one, you can fucking wait and see if they change the rates, but bitching and posting in extremely broken english isn't helping your cause, and calling them cheaters isn't going to make them change their mind, and please learn what's GDP per capita before posting "WAAH! BIG CRY BABY IS FROM BRAZILHuEhUeHuEhUe, WE'RE THE SIX ECONOMY IN THE WORLD", yeah the six economy just because you guys fuck like rabbits, countries with one half your population have about the same GPD, and 2 times the GDP per capita, also you guys see India or Mexico in the Gold/Silver/Bronze group?, and guess what ther are also in the top 12 world economies.

huehuehue.png

The rates are fine, the earnings are fine, the brazilians should leave to another filehost since most of them are cheaters and credit card scammers, and all they do is complain, you don't like the new system? well too bad you have 2 options, keep working and deal with it, or move to another filehost, well there is a third one, you can fucking wait and see if they change the rates, but bitching and posting in extremely broken english isn't helping your cause, and calling them cheaters isn't going to make them change their mind, and please learn what's GDP per capita before posting "WAAH! BIG CRY BABY IS FROM BRAZILHuEhUeHuEhUe, WE'RE THE SIX ECONOMY IN THE WORLD", yeah the six economy just because you guys fuck like rabbits, countries with one half your population have about the same GPD, and 2 times the GDP per capita, also you guys see India or Mexico in the Gold/Silver/Bronze group?, and guess what ther are also in the top 12 world economies.

let's see who is BROKEN or BANKRUPT? hahaha

huehuehue.png

Cheaters and credit card scammers???
I bet that when you graduate from college will come here in search of employment in Brazil not?

huehuehue.png

Hey mate explain to us why the image says today day 18 and you get winned about 8€ the next day, day 19? Are u traveling in time?

Couse I try to put today in another day and I can't.

huehuehue.png

You are financially bad huh? ae say this handout that you get is very ... I sold about 20 euros per day ...
Be happy with alms and is still defending the host. Shut up damn.
YOU IMAGE IS FAKE, LIAR AND BAD CHARACTER.

Originally Posted by Xali

Men, Shut up your mouth! If you don't now about economy, go back to school!! Poor bastard!

Last edited:
@c0r3
@jose80
If you don't turn-off your PC and don't logout from uploaded, it keeps saying that the last time you logged is "today", and since i was uploading several files i didn't turn off my pc last night.

Back