uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
i realy don't know which words i have to tell this man lolz...
1. did u get 1000dls on 1 files???and u can be sure the downlaoder never download UL.to Link before they download ur link?
2. if ur files are parts..means 1 files but u split it to 2 - 1000000000000000 parts and u only get 1 download each then u only get 1xearn!!!(but still if the downloader never download Ul.linl before download ur files)

if u still not understand then u should hired people who fully understand english words
Congratulations on your winnings in ul.to. If you are earning well shut up and let those who hurt complain. Stop mocking us Brazilians, because I understood what you said and you did not understand what I said. The reality is that my earnings dropped 99% and has nothing to do with this damn you both speak IP. The other hosts that use and have less files in ul.to also only count one download per IP and have 50x more money today than in ul.to. you are the owner of ul.to?
SHUT UP AND WE RESPECT BRAZILIAN, HERE HAS NO BUSTER OK?

Dear Affiliate Partner,

we spotted some anomalous referrals by your account whilst checking the payout request of yours.

Could you please explain us in detail how you're referring paying customers to uploaded? Proofs like Screenshots or Links to your Ad-Spaces are required.

You have 7 days in order to respond to this eMail, otherwise your payout request will be declined and your account will be banned without any commentary from our side.

Thank you!
What problems with my account? Help please.

Same problem , and i'm not understand what the problem exactly!

I have an average of 3 premiuns sold per day in ul.to, reaching 10. Premiuns know how many I sold yesterday and today? 0
You will get someone else to mock here and say it's a "coincidence"?

hey mate..if u already make that 50x download then leave UL.to and do not complaining!!since filehost are not for u to making money lolz...they use u to make money for them..since ur not profitable then u should choose another host that can make more profit with u..why u need to spam this thread for ur silly question lolz..just show us if u realy get 1000dls on SINGLE FILES than maybe we believe u UL are cheating that's all. and if ur 1000dls are from all ur file then we know that ur not understand what im talking about.

IM NOT ACCUSING BRAZZILIAN SINCA MY COUNTRY NOT EVEN ON UL TO LIST. SO THE POINT IS IF U CANNOT HAVE A GOOD EARN WHY U STILL USE THIS HOST?? U THINK THEY WILL CHANGE THIER RULE BECAUSE OF U?GROW UP MAN....

What happens with the change for this 20 countries only ?

ifmv6y7o.jpg

Return back download from other countries!

download is download...

Most of people want this...

ul.to | Sinem any response on the question?

Dude, no matter how many fonts or colors you use in your posts, UL.to will change their affiliate program only if THEY want and if its profitable for them. It doesn't matter if you do 100+ posts asking them to return to the previous affiliate program, they will do what THEY want. If you can't stand their new rules then use a new filehost.

Dear Affiliate Partner,

we spotted some anomalous referrals by your account whilst checking the payout request of yours.

Could you please explain us in detail how you're referring paying customers to uploaded? Proofs like Screenshots or Links to your Ad-Spaces are required.

You have 7 days in order to respond to this eMail, otherwise your payout request will be declined and your account will be banned without any commentary from our side.

Thank you!
What problems with my account? Help please.

Same problem , and i'm not understand what the problem exactly!

PM Till and he might be able to help you.

hey mate..if u already make that 50x download then leave UL.to and do not complaining!!since filehost are not for u to making money lolz...they use u to make money for them..since ur not profitable then u should choose another host that can make more profit with u..why u need to spam this thread for ur silly question lolz..just show us if u realy get 1000dls on SINGLE FILES than maybe we believe u UL are cheating that's all. and if ur 1000dls are from all ur file then we know that ur not understand what im talking about.

IM NOT ACCUSING BRAZZILIAN SINCA MY COUNTRY NOT EVEN ON UL TO LIST. SO THE POINT IS IF U CANNOT HAVE A GOOD EARN WHY U STILL USE THIS HOST?? U THINK THEY WILL CHANGE THIER RULE BECAUSE OF U?GROW UP MAN....
No, do not change because of me, because of you and ALL THAT WERE UPLOADERS HARMED, we all know that the profits we give ul.to. They passarm long well paying Brazilians to us and pay nothing comes misery? what happened here? The Brazilian stopped instantly buying premiuns?
Grow you man, do not joke about the misery of others.

although abit rude but there is that simple truth in your statement.
its all about profit guys. why would ul.to move BR to bronze if there are very profitable country ? why no other host has BR in A tier or even B tier ? its simple . the portion of sells to leeching does not meet their expectation, meaning they are not getting what they were expecting from BR, otherwise: why shoot themselves in foot !
----------------
i have a friend who runs a private filehost and once showed me a states of premium sale for different countries ! the amount of premium sale from USA alone equaled the total amount of Canada, GB, Germany, France and Japans premium sale together ! thats why usa is always in A ! USA is the land of DMCA as well as the land of mother piracy ^^! (Such beautiful irony) . 60% of us traffic is illegal downloading ! if you could equal to the states of USA then you will deserve to be in A tier !

(BTW im no us citizen, just stating facts)
-------------------------------
with respect to BR users, please see the logic here. no host would discard a country that bring money and profit !

Last edited:
ceiving ionaaxp

No, do not change because of me, because of you and ALL THAT WERE UPLOADERS HARMED, we all know that the profits we give ul.to. They passarm long well paying Brazilians to us and pay nothing comes misery? what happened here? The Brazilian stopped instantly buying premiuns?
Grow you man, do not joke about the misery of others.

We Brazilians .... why not banish the ul of our country? Let's do what we did with megaupload .... stop upload at ul. They did not sell more premium.

although abit rude but there is that simple truth in your statement.
its all about profit guys. why would ul.to move BR to bronze if there are very profitable country ? why no other host has BR in A tier or even B tier ? its simple . the portion of sells to leeching does not meet their expectation, meaning they are not getting what they were expecting from BR, otherwise: why shoot themselves in foot !
----------------
i have a friend who runs a private filehost and once showed me a states of premium sale for different countries ! the amount of premium sale from USA alone equaled the total amount of Canada, GB, Germany, France and Japans premium sale together ! thats why usa is always in A ! USA is the land of DMCA as well as the land of mother piracy ^^! (Such beautiful irony) . 60% of us traffic is illegal downloading ! if you could equal to the states of USA then you will deserve to be in A tier !

(BTW im no us citizen, just stating facts)
And before they paid us only for Brazilian charity? Donation? :facepalm:
We were formerly bronze and rose for us? They even claimed that we sell many premiuns.
The reality is that most simply resolved to win over those who sell more paying almost nothing.

Brazilian True Story

16.Sunday = 39 €
18.today = 0.40 CENTSSSS :O
have an average of 40 euros / day, if Brazil dropped from 30 to 5, so I guess it was to have at least 8 euros and not 40 cents.

This is fair? Pretend we do not sell pressed to stay with 99.9% of the money generated by us? Do it soon now that most uploaders're using the host and generating a lot of $ $ $ for you guys? The greed of you will destroy the host. :(

good morning Vietnam... again!!!

Brazil is over 192 million people normal is uploaded add in group C
Wath happening with China :D

Wath about this only 20 countries?
Again and again same question?

we pray for you to come back the way they were and yet we do not take into account, this is not possible, I thought you were one of the most honest filehost. Apparently you search only see their benefit and not that of others.

BYE - BYE -----> UPLOADED

PD: sorry my English is bad

Back