uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
cricket @ nopes paypal dont keep a fee while transfering money to bank bz itss bank transfer not wire thats the best part

No i dont mean in the transaction between paypal-bank but filehost-paypal.They keep 3-4% of every transaction.I have work with datacloud-wizzupload-filedownloads etc and paypal always keep some money.Also because these filehosts paid in dollars when i convert dollars in euro the paypal keep again some fee.Of course in paypal-bank the additional fee kept by bank.Always the bank will keep some.

filehost>>bank transfer fee from 3-10 euro
filehost>paypal>>bank fee to paypal+fee to bank
filehosts>wme>>exchanger>>>bank fee in exchanger+fee to bank

So the best choice is the filehosts>bank transfer in my opinion for Europe users.

stats moving fine like always slow as snail but thios is due to 1 download count per ip . And days growing and no sales coming . I guess people prefering rg more then ul to buy premium bz i talked to one guy who copy posts my stuff lolz andd he making good amount compared to me only his preferred host is different . This is my last week with them just trying to reach a amount to make payout . Maulin better try some other host maybe tat may work for ya bz i think tats the case that things u posting people prefer some other host there .

I post in 2 forums that i posted the last month.The referrals are good but no sales.Also the download count are pretty good too.I just cant figure out why so dramatically reduce in sales with the new month.

Maybe because my files use a lot of space in their servers?

With the new month the server space of my files got over 20TB.Maybe thats why they dont count sales in order to not delete my files.I just cant think something else.Lets hope the things will change this month from now on.
i wonder why you posted one to two posts daily but your space 20Tb ????
:)

waiting your answer.

p/s: i posted only one forum, space only 2,6 Tb but last month i got more sale than you. Unlucky that sales are full of one month

Last edited:
i wonder why you posted one to two posts daily but your space 20Tb ????
:)

waiting your answer.

p/s: i posted only one forum, space only 2,6 Tb but last month i got more sale than you. Unlucky that sales are full of one month

I dont post only 2 pots per day.I post over 30 every day.You got more sales but small sales because you have more traffic but the buyers may havent so much money to buy big premium.
Also sales today are pretty good..

I dont post only 2 pots per day.I post over 30 every day.You got more sales but small sales because you have more traffic but the buyers may havent so much money to buy big premium.
Also sales today are pretty good..
sorry that i remember some guys said here they post 1-2 post daily, unique content and got good sale. I thought you as one of them.

for got big sale: i got on Jan and Feb, then March and April are full of one month.

And now, this month, five day got two sale while on april, two sales daily.

I think that is how Uploaded.net play with every uploader after specific time...let say two month.

p/s: i welcome any suggestion from you

sorry that i remember some guys said here they post 1-2 post daily, unique content and got good sale. I thought you as one of them.

for got big sale: i got on Jan and Feb, then March and April are full of one month.

And now, this month, five day got two sale while on april, two sales daily.

I think that is how Uploaded.net play with every uploader after specific time...let say two month.

p/s: i welcome any suggestion from you

No buddy there are some uploaders that post 2-3 posts every day with good sales but i am not one of them.I work in uploading 4-5 hours the day to make this real.I dont think that uploaded play with the uploaders.Its just luck for every one to get good sales.First 3 days of May i had only 1 sale of one month and think that this month will be awfull.But yesterday and today i got over 6 sales and good sales with 6month sale and one 3 month+1 one rebill 3 months.And the ppd is awesome over 8 euro today.So i think is clearly in the lubky of everyone to got good sales.Some days i am lucky some days someone other.

Last edited:
N problem with me did around 2500$ transaction witin 2 days and was never questioned . try using icici they never care lolz ...

And there are many legal exchanger for wme to pp try any . hullapulla @ ur exchanger takes how much % conversion fees ?

Did you used http://buysellwebmoney.in/ to sell your WMZ?

I have read lots of complaints from time to time that Sales are low or stats are not counting. But I have not noticed anything unusual.

I upload comics and I always gets 15+ EUROS just by downloads and daily 2-3 sales minimum (Almost all sales are of 9.99 as I recommend visitors to buy 1 month instead of buy 6 months or 1 year pack. If they like 1 month, they can extend for longer period)

Got 3 sales today.

No buddy there are some uploaders that post 2-3 posts every day with good sales but i am not one of them.I work in uploading 4-5 hours the day to make this real.I dont think that uploaded play with the uploaders.Its just luck for every one to get good sales.First 3 days of May i had only 1 sale of one month and think that this month will be awfull.But yesterday and today i got over 6 sales and good sales with 6month sale and one 3 month+1 one rebill 3 months.And the ppd is awesome over 8 euro today.So i think is clearly in the lubky of everyone to got good sales.Some days i am lucky some days someone other.
but very strange to me that some of my posts are premium links only and got many reply to download but no sale count. Note: these files could not find on some where else

http://share-links.biz : do they steal sale while i put my uploaded.net link on that proteced link?

but very strange to me that some of my posts are premium links only and got many reply to download but no sale count. Note: these files could not find on some where else

http://share-links.biz : do they steal sale while i put my uploaded.net link on that proteced link?

Share-links.biz is a pretty good site like safelinking.net but its easy from someone to steal your work with a decryptor of DLC,CFQ etc extensions that can be downloaded by these protected links sites.Maybe the users that download the premium only links have premium accounts.

Last edited:
Back