uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Bad news

Google translate

Dear Affiliate Partner,

We apologize for the prolonged delay in processing your bank payment. Unfortunately, we are still investigating the exact cause of the issues we are having and are therefore unable to provide you with further details on why your payment is taking so long.

We assure you that we will let you know as soon as we have more information to share and once your payment has been successfully processed.

Thank you for your understanding.

Cordially,

Bad news

Google translate

Dear Affiliate Partner,

We apologize for the prolonged delay in processing your bank payment. Unfortunately, we are still investigating the exact cause of the issues we are having and are therefore unable to provide you with further details on why your payment is taking so long.

We assure you that we will let you know as soon as we have more information to share and once your payment has been successfully processed.

Cordially,
bank? when did you request?

Bad news

Google translate

Dear Affiliate Partner,

Cordially,
Not only bank transfer
WebMoney
Crypto
All delayed also

we have removed Uploaded from our sites

vsoh.jpg
Look her answer

Dear customer,

Thank you for your request.

After checking your account, we can assure you that the counter works correct.
Please note, that only one download per IP is evaluated within 24 hours.

Kind regards,

Liar hhhh I have 0 euro earning now download dont work, me too I stopped use this shithost

Hello my friends! I know all you were being disappointing because Uploaded.net has been paying for a long time. But I've always had faith that they always pay our payments, even if sometimes a few months late.

You must know that UL has the best plan currently. Best PPD mixes with PPS. Can you show me which filehosts have better the rate than the UL current? No one else !!!

I am an uploader since 2009, I have witnessed lot of filehosts come and go so quickly such as fileserve, filesonic, uploading, ozon, duckload, netload, extabit... But as for UL, I have a belief. They are always reputable, they always pay us and they play beautifully. Many times I have thought why they have been slow to pay via cryptovoucher recently. I think they (owners of UL) have cryptocurrencies. And as you know, the price of Bitcoin has dropped a lot recently. So maybe they have been swinging so they can't pay us yet. Just like you, I'm sure a lot of people have lost money in the cryptocurrencies market in the last year. Looking back at their payment history because when Bitcoin sideways or increases in price, they always pay very quickly and even several times a month.

The final decision is up to you. But for me is always best used with Uploaded.net and Rapidgator.net. And RG is Russian owned and they removed Visa/Master card payment gateway and sales drop 90% at present.

I'm sorry I don't remember my old account password, so I just created this new one.

Back