uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
A week ago I asked support to cancel the withdrawal request and get the money back to the account on uploaded.net. A week has passed and I have not received any response from support and my withdrawal request has not been canceled. What e-mail do you receive responses from the support? Whether uploaded.net finally RIP?

A week ago I asked support to cancel the withdrawal request and get the money back to the account on uploaded.net. A week has passed and I have not received any response from support and my withdrawal request has not been canceled. What e-mail do you receive responses from the support? Whether uploaded.net finally RIP?
You can use this email affiliate@uploaded.net
But when i requested cancellation they response rapidly

After several weeks waiting, I finally got my payment via Webmoney.

I'm not sure for other cases, but in my case (relate to WME Guarantor problem) the person who support me is very kind and patience. He helped me to contact affilate department and that's his last reply.

Thank you for contacting us again.
I come bearing good news.
They checked everything and noticed that you haven’t received your money, so we just change your payour status, as you can see, from paid to checked.
You should get your money in the next 30 days.
Please, if you face any kind of problem regarding your payout, do not hesitate to contact us.

I waited about 2 weeks and just get my money. I think I keep using uploaded for my site.

After several weeks waiting, I finally got my payment via Webmoney.

I'm not sure for other cases, but in my case (relate to WME Guarantor problem) the person who support me is very kind and patience. He helped me to contact affilate department and that's his last reply.

I waited about 2 weeks and just get my money. I think I keep using uploaded for my site.
Congrats, yes uploaded will pay you but you should be patient to get money ??

I wrote next email in previous tuesday to support@uploaded.net Until today, I have not received any answer from the support... my request to cancel a withdrawal has not been fulfilled, the money has not been returned to my account balance...In total, I sent 6 emails to support within 1.5 months and I did not get a reply to any of these emails. It's been 3 months since the withdrawal was requested and everything stands still. I think support is probably ignoring my messages or my e-mail address has been blocked by them. This situation is really strange...

Guys let me know whe crypto vouchers are available again. Thanks
I don't know , it takes long time this one
The last reply from support Which yesterday
They ordered and waiting for arrival and i suggest to them to use fixed coin such as usdt or usdc instead of crypto voucher
Due to delay and high commission for redeeming them

Cryptovouchers not yet available :(

I do not understand, because uploaded, does not add directly, a crypto such as usdt or usdc or busd, I think it is easier to pay for these methods directly, than for a cryptovoucher. Well that's my humble opinion.

Cryptovouchers not yet available :(

I do not understand, because uploaded, does not add directly, a crypto such as usdt or usdc or busd, I think it is easier to pay for these methods directly, than for a cryptovoucher. Well that's my humble opinion.
I don't know why but , wait and see when will get paid
I don't want waiting another month ?

Back