uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
30 "working days" after checked status and that I got from their answer from email

Unfortunately it seems there are some issues with some payouts at the moment. We are already working on fixing this issue and will proceed the payout as soon as the issue is resolved. We are really sorry for any inconvenience.

Just a little bit of information for everyone who is still waiting for payouts. As you can read here, I have been waiting for a year for a somewhat larger amount of money that was supposedly paid to me in April by WME. Nothing got through to me, until today. After repeated inquiries, I was informed that the money had been transferred and UL now had nothing to do with it, I should please contact WebMony support. I did this and was credibly assured that there was NO payment on my purse from UL. I would like to ask for a transaction number or purse number from UL in order to understand where the instruction would have ended up if it had been made. This request to UL has not yet been answered so that 3 weeks ago I was forced to file a criminal complaint against UL for embezzlement. To cut a long story short, my attorney informed me today that this was a pointless undertaking. The competent authority in Switzerland informed him "in confidence" that there were a number of criminal complaints against Cyando AG little chance of success as it is assumed that the same is about to close. Investigations of higher interest are already in progress!

Sorry for the bad English ;)

Just a little bit of information for everyone who is still waiting for payouts. As you can read here, I have been waiting for a year for a somewhat larger amount of money that was supposedly paid to me in April by WME. Nothing got through to me, until today. After repeated inquiries, I was informed that the money had been transferred and UL now had nothing to do with it, I should please contact WebMony support. I did this and was credibly assured that there was NO payment on my purse from UL. I would like to ask for a transaction number or purse number from UL in order to understand where the instruction would have ended up if it had been made. This request to UL has not yet been answered so that 3 weeks ago I was forced to file a criminal complaint against UL for embezzlement. To cut a long story short, my attorney informed me today that this was a pointless undertaking. The competent authority in Switzerland informed him "in confidence" that there were a number of criminal complaints against Cyando AG little chance of success as it is assumed that the same is about to close. Investigations of higher interest are already in progress!

and if the justice ask you the source of these funds diverted by UL ?

You haven't really filed a criminal complaint against Uploaded? 100% your money has not been created legally. Why don't you go to the prosecutor right away and say (Hey, here are my server logins) data and I uploaded illegal files to the sites.

OMG

and if the justice ask you the source of these funds diverted by UL ?
This is NOT the Question, the Account is complete Clean, no Files are stored on it. And btw. like i say they will not take action in this cases looks like.
Post automatically merged:

You haven't really filed a criminal complaint against Uploaded? 100% your money has not been created legally. Why don't you go to the prosecutor right away and say (Hey, here are my server logins) data and I uploaded illegal files to the sites.

OMG
You not understand the Problem looks like.
The Question is not HOW it comes they owe me money, the point is they steal the money what they have to pay me. I don`t have to explain that.

Last edited:
FreddieMercury this is a Lottery, sometimes for no reason they do it because they are the ones in charge and nobody is going to report them but ... I tell you one thing ... pay attention to FreddieMercury because what happened to him, uploaded can be done do to anyone at any time.

This is NOT the Question, the Account is complete Clean, no Files are stored on it. And btw. like i say they will not take action in this cases looks like.
Post automatically merged:

You not understand the Problem looks like.
The Question is not HOW it comes they owe me money, the point is they steal the money what they have to pay me. I don`t have to explain that.
Uploaded doesn't have to pay you anything. No matter if you earn 1000 € or one million euros with them.

Read Affilate Rules
Uploaded can decline all payments for no reason. You never entered into a contract with them.

And yet I understood the principle and the problem. I just think it's ridiculous that you're filing a criminal complaint because, Uploaded supposedly owes you money. Uploaded owes you a shit

Generate money through illegal purchases and / or downloads and also demand that they owe you 100% money

Good luck if the public prosecutor basically wants to know where the money is coming from. You bust yourself with it, but that's your decision.

Uploaded n'a rien à vous payer. Peu importe si vous gagnez 1000 € ou un million d'euros avec eux.

Lire les règles d'affiliation
Uploaded peut refuser tous les paiements sans raison. Vous n'avez jamais conclu de contrat avec eux.

Et pourtant j'ai compris le principe et le problème. Je pense juste qu'il est ridicule que vous déposiez une plainte pénale parce que Uploaded vous doit de l'argent. Uploaded vous doit une merde

Générez de l'argent grâce à des achats et / ou des téléchargements illégaux et exigez également qu'ils vous doivent 100 % d'argent

Bonne chance si le procureur veut essentiellement savoir d'où vient l'argent. Tu t'éclates avec, mais c'est ta décision.
bien dit

How long took you to get the "checked" status? After more than 2 months my payment is still "open".

almost 1 month, after I send the email to ask why it still open.

I just sent new email to remind them the payment and say that I will change filehost in future, maybe they will have another reason to excuse but at least they remember my payment is not paid lol

Back