uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
"they have paid webmoney a few days earlier "- yes after more then two months on hold.
"a lot of people here have receive so much money working for them, dont say things you dont know , " - I`m with UL since 2013, no need to lie.
"when they remove bit4coin i wait btween 3 months or more with no payment , and the end they pay every cent requested " - and this is quite normal for you?

So when you get your money after 4-5 months you`ll said - woohoo, I got my money, they are legit?
No. they threat us like idiots, so for me they are scums.

Btw, not all of us having an opportunity to withdraw via bank, or we canot withdraw euros directly on WM acc.

And one more thing, they are only hoster which working with euro, and its problem because we must convert EUR in USD and loosing some money on it.

Not to mention that they conut only 10-15 countries in total!!!
You ate dammit right bro , thats is no cool we promove then with no affiliate they dont survive we make then got money with upload what they do is not right make we wait so much. but they are no scam yet
Post automatically merged:

I don't understand you all, Uploaded exists since 2006 and you all talk about idiots. What's wrong with you?

This is a big copyright infringement company and you are the users who upload copyright infringements all the time. Like they don't know they're uploading. They know exactly what they're doing for a living. The same for other filehosters. None of them are legal businesses.

Uploaded are scammers and you are all scammers. So stop complaining that you're not getting your money. There is always a big risk involved in this business. Uploaded could disappear from the internet the next day, because it is not a serious business.

And let's face it, file hosting is dying out. The good times of file hosting are slowly but surely over. Not because it is no longer profitable, but the revolution with Spotify, Netflix or all the adblockers in the browser alone make it difficult for webmasters to make any real money at all. The internet is changing and filehosting will die soon. In Europe new laws against filehosting operators are emerging and Uploaded still has lawsuits pending that are not finished. Rapidshare was sued... Megaupload has been sued... and many sites have been seized.

Uploaded has a lawsuit pending and you are talking about not getting paid on time, do you know how expensive lawyers are? Uploaded probably has to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars every month just on its lawyers to even survive. Do some research.

Stop talking trash about not getting your money. There is much more happening than you think than just not getting paid. You don't like Uploaded? Then use other services.
This is not our problem , we talking about our problem , this problem with law is no ours, i can prove to you , my account have no file Copyright infingement. what you are ? lawier from uploaded? we promoting and we care about our work and money , they don give a fuc8k and make we wait , why we have to care about there problems , the only person here talking Bulsh1t is You.

Last edited:
Requesting payouts not working. Trying at least 5 times a day during more than a month, and Bitcoin payout is still not available. Has anyone the same problem?

Back