Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is affiliate program back? I cant see any thing related in Uploadable.ch and zenopy.pw shows "Our Affiliate Program is temporarily closed." in my login.

how to enable/activate affiliate program here?

chabolo: You can redeem all you want in Zenopy. The redeem functon works fine. And don't know what the rest of it means. You could be a fraud.

y6k82: Fixed.

Ar!yaN: It means that you were hammering our login page and/or other pages. It looked like you were DDoS'ing.

awaisdik2003: Lost earnings? Earnings were lower than normal, visitors were less in general and sales were lower too. The stats have been up to date the whole weekend. Not sure how to help you...Can you help us get the lost sales back too?

JO again broken webupload -
[h=1]The file size is over 2048MB.[/h]
Stats are 40 -45 % lower , with the same traffic since last 6 months

this was ur own problem. u should compensate to users. no body told u to change domain etc..plus your site is now required host in planetsuzy. u should speed up your uploading speed so that we leave other hosts

you take a stealing week, everything that rises from the August 18 by the File & Image Uploader is not stored in uploadable or zepony only stored if it rises PC uploadable the required password change that served? to go up if n files that are associated with our accounts and you earn money and we work for you as fools, nor serve in jdownloader premium and mypony, you're laughing at us

Ar!yaN: It means that you were hammering our login page and/or other pages. It looked like you were DDoS'ing.

No Jo, I don't and I don't even know how to ddos :(

I am normal uploader. But there is upload problem, The only thing i do is to try upload again n again to get that file uploaded.

Ari!yan: Yes, but if it doesn't work the first few times, don't keep blasting our website. It triggers an IP ban.

bdbabor: Stats are currently frozen because we had a crash. We're fixing it.

cyc: I told you to PM me before with previous earnings and maybe you can join.

damn, why all this fuckin* changes?

at the moment can't login to zenopy.pw

(wrong password and after "send me new password" i got a unusable long passwort: ecbbfafb4968f53f8ffca474fb13XXXX ) not working!

now i can't work via uploadabe.

pls stop too much changes.

Last edited:
Hello
A few days ago I've PM You
Please look at the information forum
Please as soon as possible
I also e-mail through your mailbox
But has not been back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back