Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jo!

I use uploadable.ch/login.php to login. Untill now I can't login.

I can't login, how can I change my password.

When I use forgot password, uploadable send me new password to my email.

I deleted cookies and cache, but I can't login

Please reply my comment Jo!

friend@: We haven't made many changes: 1. Change your password via Uploadable 2. Login to Zenopy
3. Password for Uploadable and Zenopy is the same.

satune: Your account is accessible. Kindly type in the captcha correctly on our webpage. Same password counts for Zenopy.

I can't access to Uploadable or Zenopy, I mean the page doesn't even load at all, sent you a PM about it Uploadable-Jo , I hope you can help me out

Edit: only loads via proxy :/

@Jo

Mate, I cant see anything related to affiliate plans in my account. Do I have to send you info to enable this?

Waiting for 2 weeks for this because of temporary closed message, still closed?

Thank you.

KINDLY SEE! Forgotten password does not work at Zenopy at the moment. We will have this fixed tomorrow. However, retrieve your new password on our main website and use this on Zenopy. Thanks

Sherif - please read the thread

yepes: FTP information can be found under Upload => FTP Upload.

Remote upload you will need to remote upload it from somewhere valid. Both functions are active on your account and are never disabled on anyone's accounts.

SherifDown: Kindly see the notification we put up including the email we sent, it is found on Zenopy.

guys web upload is working ? JO , since last 7 days , only problems , broken webupload , slow upload , super 50% lower stats .... Why did you made this changes , bad move . You will lose affiliates

Last edited:
Hello,

Please settle my problem because I can't access my account via zippy or uploadable.ch

User: kas101

Edit: Problem fixed

Last edited:
Ari!yan: Yes, but if it doesn't work the first few times, don't keep blasting our website. It triggers an IP ban.

Why don't you fix it ? It means the upload fail then I lose that file to uploaded on your site :'(

Its bad you are in PATM @ PS required host now, you have to fix this its not only me everyone have the upload issue, I don't get the file on 1st attempt from start , its not today I am doing this :(

brunog: Your daily earnings should be sufficient to upgrade yourself :)

awaisdik2003: PM me your username.

coolro: Your error is storage issue - We have emailed you already and told you that your storage was above 25TB, which is the limit for your account. You're currently occupying 24.98

We have done 2 things:
1. Move the program
2. Forced you to change password

Can't say that's a lot of changes.

Ar!yaN: I believe its fixed already. You still can't upload?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back