Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
abodagoma: Not sure why you get that. Are you putting cases in your username or password that doesn't get accepted on our system?

woxenrud: That would be 2GB+

Ethi: Fixed. You will have 10TB now. However with current performance we cannot extend it further.

Please check your firewall, your uploadable site locked a lot of servers from our company, we offer rapidleech services, most of our servers are on Leaseweb NL and some in redstation uk and online.net france.

RE stats slow: We have on today 20th of May scheduled to perform*L stress-testing & other maintenace. This meant that we've lowered the speed for Anonymous & Free downloaders to 50 & 100 KB/s respectively (Still faster than other hosts). This could, what we suspect, affect your statistics.

matkorn: No. We've banned the IPs related to the users who abuse our service to run 3rd party Leech services. We will continue to do so, which means eventually, you will have to buy new B-class IPs and we will keep playing "whack-a-mole" :)

RE stats slow: We have on today 20th of May scheduled to perform*L stress-testing & other maintenace. This meant that we've lowered the speed for Anonymous & Free downloaders to 50 & 100 KB/s respectively (Still faster than other hosts). This could, what we suspect, affect your statistics.

matkorn: No. We've banned the IPs related to the users who abuse our service to run 3rd party Leech services. We will continue to do so, which means eventually, you will have to buy new B-class IPs and we will keep playing "whack-a-mole" :)

So let me try to understand, you want clients to upload files to your host but you dont want to get your dedicated server connection overloaded because they are using third party services for uploading their files fast since their internet connection is slow or not at fast they expect?

Regards

Last edited:
nogame: Read my answer please. It is for the 20th ONLY. The slowest day of the week, hence we scheduled on this day.

matkorn: Read my answer again. We banned services that use out bandwidth to offer a service for others to download with for a fee they charge. That's a "Debrid" service. An example could be Zevara.

nogame: Read my answer please. It is for the 20th ONLY. The slowest day of the week, hence we scheduled on this day.

matkorn: Read my answer again. We banned services that use out bandwidth to offer a service for others to download with for a fee they charge. That's a "Debrid" service. An example could be Zevara.
lol... you think that people still believe?

Last edited:
colie: One of our FTPs died temporarily, we've fixed this now.

nogame: ??? So we pick the slowest day of the week in terms of earnings for everyone and we do our maintenance. There's simply no pleasing with you, is there? :)

But we dont offer that sir, our service is Rapidleech, and our clients add their own premium accounts to the service, and even they use their services for uploading to your host.

awaisdik2003: I cannot give any comments on that at the moment. It is a management decision.

matkorn: We only ban people found guilty of running a debrid service and/or hacking other users to then be using their accounts to download with. We don't randomly pick out IPs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back