Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
matkorn: We only ban people found guilty of running a debrid service and/or hacking other users to then be using their accounts to download with. We don't randomly pick out IPs :)

Is it allowed to use a dedicated server to download all materials (a lot of terabytes) from a website for personal collection usage?
Google Drive, Amazon Cloud Drive and 1fichier offer true unlimited online storage and the cost is not as expensive as a huge NAS and a lot of HDDs.
Download files from filehosts via Europe servers and upload to those cloud storages can save a lot of time and money.

Last edited:
matkorn: We only ban people found guilty of running a debrid service and/or hacking other users to then be using their accounts to download with. We don't randomly pick out IPs :)

Is it allowed to use a dedicated server to download all materials (a lot of terabytes) from a website for personal collection usage?
Google Drive, Amazon Cloud Drive and 1fichier offer true unlimited online storage and the cost is not as expensive as a huge NAS and a lot of HDDs.
Download files from filehosts via Europe servers and upload to those cloud storages can save a lot of time and money.

I use several 1fichier accounts, it goes well priced.
Sometimes I have come down from this server things went well because the backup was bad and I lost those files and need to retrieve it, but never tried to lose large amounts of TB uploadable not know if there will be any problems.

@Uploadable-Jo
If you can tell us what amounts can be lowered safely could do because I think purchase hard drives 8TB to have a physical backup in case files are lost or corrupted files or backup those online have nowhere to take them.

uploadable-jo.gif
VROCK: Check your email. You probably received one granted you weren't paid.

Look, i didn't got any email about not getting paid, I really need an answer can you help me out?

My ID: MYBTKT
Greetings.

flaiho:*
Uploadable.ch - #1 Easy & Fast File Storage

paint201x: As stated earlier, earnings were lower because speed was dropped 4 folds (50 KB/s anon, 100 KB/s free. Normally it is 200 KB/s anon, 400 KB/s free).

gibalah: If you give us good reason not to think you're using our service as commercial activity, then yes. We have some users downloading consistently 200 GB a day. Then we have debrid services who try to mask usage on our system.

Ladyk: We've ensured that files are never lost. We've built our infrastructure unlike some other hosts who have their HDDs burnt, then the files are gone forever. This won't happen.

I can say that some users have triple digits in TB in storage with us. We reserve the right to extend storage by our own criterias (which we won't elaborate on).

On another note, after we did maintenance and stress-test on our network, we looked at the bandwidth for download activity and here's our findings:

Contrary to much belief, lowering speed and giving users limitations will not result in higher sales. In fact, sales will remain the same, the hosters bandwidth cost will get lowered and in our case, earnings will drop as a fact that general users won't be able to finish their downloads in appropriate time.

Lowering the speed for anonymous and free users is not and should not be the nature of a filehosting company. This is for the companies who will disregard the mere fact that sharing (over email, social media, etc.) should be easy and convenient at all times. This is also the reason why we have the least restrictive implementations to our service versus every other out there: -20 minutes between downloads
L -200 KB/s for anonymous users
-400 KB/s for registered free users
-10 MB/s for Premium users
-File size allowed up to 2GB to be downloaded

The list goes on but the above summarizes why our service should be the preference amongst all free users. Any companies who lower their speed to something that is complete unusable should not receive the support they seek.

Our finding shows that sales don't go up, in fact they remain the same, however, the cost for the company in terms of bandwidth is cut by at least 30% when putting such speeds for the public and general use.

We will for the next 7 days increase the speed to:
-400 KB/s for Anonymous
-700 KB/s for Free

This will happen during non-peak hours. Say "STOP!" to 50 KB/s downloads.

Enjoy!
-UCH Team

@Uploadable-Jo

Thats all good and everything, but essentially useless when the most important function do not work properly on your site and that is uploading files.

Web uploader will always return "The file size is over 2048MB. Upgrade to Premium for more benefits." no matter what the file size.
FTP upload works, but takes ages, sometimes hours before the file appear, actively forcing me to use another filehost everytime i need something out quick.

With all due respect, you should... fix the problems on your own host, before spending so much time on bashing other hosts where it works!

Last edited:
The stats are not updating !, i have many downloads, but you doesn't count the downloads, and please don't tell me, your downloads are not finished downloads, or are failed downloads, because this it's not true !.

upload_1.png

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS !!!!, I HOPE YOU FIX THIS, OR IS VERY EASY, YOU ARE CHEATING COMPLETELY WITH THE DOWNLOADS.

upload_2.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back