Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
tora: We've increased speeds by 100 KB/s

Screwface: Space is allocated according to our own criterias. We haven't bashed anyone. Pointing out the obvious can't be "bashing".

shahidgill876: Everyone got paid except for 4.

avRo: We will soon be revamping the whole FTP system on our back end. Expect it to be finalized in July, where uploads will appear almost immediately after a finished upload.

tora: We've increased speeds by 100 KB/s

Screwface: Space is allocated according to our own criterias. We haven't bashed anyone. Pointing out the obvious can't be "bashing".

shahidgill876: Everyone got paid except for 4.

avRo: We will soon be revamping the whole FTP system on our back end. Expect it to be finalized in July, where uploads will appear almost immediately after a finished upload.

when will you paid me?

I was not talking about space, i am only halfway to the standard limit.
I am talking about the webuploader not working asking me to upgrade to premium to upload any file, no matter the filesize.

Bashing is maybe not the right word this time, but you done it plenty in the past. and pointing out the obvious is not obvious when what you are saying is not true.

"This is also the reason why we have the least restrictive implementations to our service versus every other out there: -20 minutes between downloads
L -200 KB/s for anonymous users
-400 KB/s for registered free users"

Mega,Uptobox,1fichier,ClicknUpload,Hugefiles,Zippyshare and plenty of others have 0 speed restrictions, and no wait times for free.

Contrary to much belief, lowering speed and giving users limitations will not result in higher sales.

Sigh....Offcourse it will, why would i buy an account if i can get 400-700 KB/s for free? not to me but for many others this is higher speed than their internet subscription can handle.
There is a reason none of the cashwhores will use your host, and tell you the truth i have not come across a single site or poster using you as main or only host, which is exactly because they get more sales on restrictive hosts.

I like your host because it is the closest we get to a fileserve/filesonic ressurection, but please... cut the bullshit my friend.

upload is sucking since a few days/weeks with zooom fileuploader.... can you check this, otherwise i have to sort out again, as often in past :/

I have been a reg user for long and I can not see any payment info,can anyone clarify? I uploaded a few files as well but affilate link wasn't there to see!!!plz help if anyone can guide

Screwface: All the aforementioned hosts you mentioned lack... (I'll let*you fill in the blank). And if we took away the (blank), we would offer same speed and no wait-time.

When we had to cut speed the other day, nothing changed, except for the cost of our bandwidth. That was lowered. They've been feeding you and everyone else a lie for a while now :) Just because the majority of "cashwhores" use other hosts, doesn't disprove our findings - It just means they buy into a lie.

nihbez: Not when we tested. Running smooth at 150 KB/s on anonymous here.

friend@: As previously described slower speeds will not cause for more sales.

So we performed a test-file download as an "Anonymous" user:

A picture will describe this better than us. We let it get "into" the download before the screenshot. We can also inform that speed stayed persistent between 100-300 Kb/s with an average of 230 Kb/s. 40 Kb/s must be due to your own connection, not our servers.

300xxfo.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
Screwface: All the aforementioned hosts you mentioned lack... (I'll let*you fill in the blank). And if we took away the (blank), we would offer same speed and no wait-time.

When we had to cut speed the other day, nothing changed, except for the cost of our bandwidth. That was lowered. They've been feeding you and everyone else a lie for a while now :) Just because the majority of "cashwhores" use other hosts, doesn't disprove our findings - It just means they buy into a lie.

Affiliation yea.

No one has fed us any lies about it, it is a fact. Im sure you are an old player in the game, but you cannot use one day of your testing on a host known for fast freeuser speed as an argument against people using filehosts for years, who obviously have tested out every possibility and found that, logically restrictive hosts is where the money is at.
As i told you earlier i am making 5-6 times as much on UL,Nitro,RG than yours on average, exactly because they restrict non premium users badly.

But let it be, im not hoping to see that changed on Uploadable, just hoping to see the upload problems fixed soon. :)

Very bad file host, i have thousands of downloads but he only are counting 10 downloads, for me this is the most cheater filehost, and he doesn't count multiple downloads for the same ip, he only count 1 download per ip for 24 hours .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back