Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
maloxi & logger: We haven't heard of file & image uploader. Can you message me:
1. Your username
2. Time (on server - located on frontpage)

coolro: In an ideal world we would like for people to register as a free user...They would receive 500-600 Kb/s. I'll see what I can do.

solero: It is all displayed on our webpage :)

There's a problem with count. That's not possible to see this crap (and is only a small part of my counts from my storage.)

Senza_titolo_1.jpg

Last edited:
kabino: We haven't put a gun to your head, you're free to do whatever. Fast pay, good pay, best pay.

I could inflate my numbers too by restarting a download 1,000 times as a Premium (this can be done in JD).

There's a problem with count.
Not only with PPD.
I use Uploadable few months. It's OK but also strange. Other hosters, like Uploaded got min. 1 sale / 2 days. Friday-Sunday min. 2 sales per day.
Uploadable 2-3 sales per day and after that 5 days nothing, at the same time Uploaded 8 sales.

Snorgard: You can go find somewhere else / and another host to play with. You've been caught red-handed in cheating us.

HubaBuba: UL is sizably larger than us - You should consider that they would be getting that many more than us (you should probably multiply it by 5-10x)

huapingzhou: This isn't the place to ask for such. Please take this elsewhere as this is a support-thread.

I'm not using anymore your host.
Crapped speed for premium users.
Earning in PPD are horrible (i earn more from rapidgator than you, incredible not?)
Uploading "speed" super slow - start fast and go down to 200kbps - and this isn't my issue you know it.
Good luck uploadable...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back