Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help me please?

I am trying to download nba basketball games from a website using uploadable.ch links. I signed up to a one day premium account with uploadable.ch, but when I try to post these links into the remote upload/web option, it always says the links are blocked. I never had this problem with uploaded.net. If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated. Thank you all.

Hello Jo please have a decency to reply... and stop ignoring thank you

I ask a month ago for an upgrade and still got no reply and now ask a couple days ago got no reply but other uploaders you upgrade them.
My premium account expired today and now I'm having trouble in uploading to your filehost because I don't have any more storages
NpP7niH.jpg

If you just give us unlimited storage then we won't be asking for an upgrade. Or just give a reply to my PM like "F*ck off you won't get anymore upgrade from me". I really prefer having a reply than ignoring me or us. Thanks

Last edited:
Cancel my subscription

Hey. I only tried your service yesterday but it automatically charged for 12.99 Euro. Please cancel my subscription afterwards because I don't want you guys to charge me without my agreement.

My username at uploadable.ch is: jackietran24.

jackietran: Your subscription has been stopped. You will no longer be billed.

hatnug: You have been terminated due to violation of our Terms.

Attention: Everyone who requested upgrade and didn't get an upgrade nor a reply, just assume we won't upgrade you. Thanks

Problem downloading uploadable links

Hi Jo,

I became a premium member of uploadable for one day but I cannot seem to be able to download uploadable links. I paste them in the remote upload - web option, yet it always says these links are blocked for some reason. When I paste them in the link checker feature, it says they are available however. I never had any problem downloading links in the past from this website using other services. Please could you tell me how to resolve this problem otherwise I want you to cancel my subscription. Thanks.

gruckles99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back