Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
logger: It is an option that we are considering, however, there are
other issues that needs our attention more.

ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH SPEED FOR UPLOAD & DOWNLOAD ON FTP, WEB OR
REMOTE? SPEAK UP OR WE WILL ASSUME THAT IT HAS BEEN FIXED.

oh fuck! Will you asnswer your pm or support ? I can't access your bitching website on my rdp because you ban the fucking ip. how am I suppose to upload ? >.

Uplodable.ch is a nice host, but now I am not able to use for 2 reasons, one the upload speed is very less from NL RDP via Zoom uploader. The storage space is very less for a heavy uploader like me. I don't mind purchasing a premium to store the files. But with this speed I can't. Uplodable-JO please do something. I get around 10-20MBps when I start to upload, then the speed becomes in KBps

remote is no work.
Your service is little by little worse.

Rapidgator
100% Error

Uploaded.net
I got blocked, because your IP and My IP are different. They do not accept different IP

Zippshare
100% Error

Oboom
I got blocked, because your IP and My IP are different. They do not accept different IP

How can I transfer files from other?

Just go back to ex System!!

Last edited:
Uplodable.ch is a nice host, but now I am not able to use for 2 reasons, one the upload speed is very less from NL RDP via Zoom uploader. The storage space is very less for a heavy uploader like me. I don't mind purchasing a premium to store the files. But with this speed I can't. Uplodable-JO please do something. I get around 10-20MBps when I start to upload, then the speed becomes in KBps

Yes, I same. I have PM for they to fix this problem but they don't listen. They think this problem of me. They can't fix it.

I am receiving many complaints that users want to sign up for premium but their cards are not accepted. One or two I understand, but I have gotten at least 10-12 in the last couple weeks. Is there some info I can give to the users regarding this?

jamesrocky: If you'd allow us to access an RDP and test it speedwise
then we would perhaps be able to solve your problem. I don't even think
the Wizard of Oz could solve it by not knowing the exact problem.

edward1945: How else do you suggest that we remote upload?

LiNKen: No solution will be provided until you read my answer to jamesrocky.

Ladyk: Thanks for the feedback.

spc: We're working on a solution to improve acceptance rate in that
specific region that you're talking about. This should be up within 30
days hopefully.

jamesrocky: If you'd allow us to access an RDP and test it speedwise
then we would perhaps be able to solve your problem. I don't even think
the Wizard of Oz could solve it by not knowing the exact problem.

edward1945: How else do you suggest that we remote upload?

LiNKen: No solution will be provided until you read my answer to jamesrocky.

Ladyk: Thanks for the feedback.

spc: We're working on a solution to improve acceptance rate in that
specific region that you're talking about. This should be up within 30
days hopefully.

It seem you banned range IP Leaseweb VPS/RDP, i can't access your site on my VPS, therefore i can't upload anything...

zPro: I'd need the IP. We only ban ranges when there is gross-misconduct*
from that range and we know there is only one perpetrator sitting on it.

Remember that any abuse on hacked account from IPs identified will be*
permanently banned, thus, I don't suggest you sit on an RDP/hosting*
provider who will provide a third party service for him, his buddies or*
their subscribers.

i cant even understand how its possible ... i upload more and more ... and earning less
how last week i was earning gradually good and this week ... earning cut by 50-60% and a lot of downloads in manager and in statistic only 30% counted ... has no sense ..
Also i split my files , and from what i understand they count multiple downloads but in real life its another dream .
How its possible that one of my friends download all my files completed ( manager counted) and in statistic 0 count

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back