Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Jo, yesterday i subscribed for a 1-day "risk-free" trial as stated in the announcement of the premium subscriptions page, even if actually the subscription is recurring. (Why call it a risk-free trial if it's recurring?)

By the way, now I see the "risk" of a renewal since I sent immediately a ticket for cancelling my premium subscription but I didn't get any answer so far! I'll get an answer when my subscription will be already extended? I still wait for an answer as soon as possible, possibly before my subscription recurs. Read my pm please. Thank you.

ayaka - You must have not used your brain yesterday, if you read the information on the file manager page it tells you what the figures represent. Furthermore this has been discussed many times in this thread previously. File manager shows all downloads, whether this is failed, started, stopped or successful. What you get on the statistics page is the completed downloads figure for all downloads which finished.

Jo
Wow, nice attitude.
And not everyone (such as myself) has time to read every post in a 485 page thread.

I was considering earning for your company, but now I think I'll pass. Hopefully, when you get fired, your replacement starts a new thread. Until then, I'll post my links for companies that don't treat people like shit.

ubs: PM?

Forrape: What are you talking about? We count free downloads with a wait
time of 20 minutes in between files. Stop spreading inaccurate info.

Really? I tried 4 times. I give my links just 1 person and he downloaded my 4 files in one day but you just count one!

Dont belevie them dont cut your files parts. You should upload just one big part.

ayaka - You must have not used your brain yesterday, if you read the information on the file manager page it tells you what the figures represent. Furthermore this has been discussed many times in this thread previously. File manager shows all downloads, whether this is failed, started, stopped or successful. What you get on the statistics page is the completed downloads figure for all downloads which finished.

Jo

Jo - Sent you Pm. I can not continue uploading please check.

pinkside: We wish we could do that, but not possible. Responded to the pm also.

5cfa16: You can pass, the choice is entirely yours. I'll be around, no
replacement in the near future ;)

I'm not here to lick yours or anyone else's toes. If you speak with an
attitude, you'll get it back. It's a privilege that we are here to Q&A,
not a mandatory right.

Forrape: Go down to your local library and test. We do count successful
downloads. Whichever amateur host came up with 1 IP per 24 hour must
have corrupted everyone's brain.

I tested man be cool.

Only one pc downloaded 4 files between 1 hours period and end of the day you just count one! Not multiple.

Count

I tested man be cool.

Only one pc downloaded 4 files between 1 hours period and end of the day you just count one! Not multiple.

That's true, for over 2 weeks now the count of downloads is very very lower that used to be...

Hey Jo ,
Plz i have sent u a PM with my new payment info , you told me
its inaccurate so
can u reply me and tell me what i have to do ( Or what do u need exactly) ?
And thnx .

So all its complaying about ppd stats ... Yes its true .. something its not working good . I see big difference ( i uploaded 100mb ) 150 downloads tier 1 tier 2 in manager and in earning table only 20 ... its just impossible and with 200kb/s download speed . Also i told to one of my friend to download ( 100mb) 2 x files ... in manager counted 2 downloads and in earning table 0 ... also i told him to wait for finishing download

Last edited:
Ayaka: Yes, and somehow we're cheating, shaving and the lowest paying
host out there.

Sunny23: Paypal isn't accepted.

Anyone else have problems over the weekend with the speed or are we back
to normal? We like to receive positive feedback too instead of all the
negativity.

hi joe,
can't you get back with mixed plan PPD+PPS and the possibility to set choosen files for premium only.I'm really struggling earning something with your host..most of people are using it as free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back