Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
timmons - your issue should be fixed now

plark/adam - you will need to redeem yourself next month, upgraded.

Responding to all PM's now.

unclef - We are not associated with terafile nor are we associated with any other host.

Last edited:
timmons - your issue should be fixed now

plark/adam - you will need to redeem yourself next month, upgraded.

Responding to all PM's now.

unclef - We are not associated with terafile nor are we associated with any other host.

Jo, please reply my pm about my pending payment since 06/14

Uploaded Premium wrongly charged

Hi,

I purchased a one-day free trial premium subscription for uploadable.ch on 24/06. Unknown to me, there is a recurring subscription, which is rebilled automatically every month.
I would like to cancel my current premium subscription and the associated recurring monthly payment asap.

I have submitted a contact form on your website about this but got no response. There is no feature on the website to disable the recurring charge too.

So, Uploadable-Jo, could you please get this fixed. I want my premium subscription and the recurring monthly payment removed as soon as possible.

If I could also get a refund for the last (unwanted) charge, made on 28 and 29 June. that would be greatly appreciated.

My user id is rneo80.

Thanks.

just signup to uploadable today and already off to a bad start are all accounts automatically affiliate accounts i also dont see a make money page looks like its not a affiliate account need help please

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back