Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Hi,

I purchased a one month premium subscription for uploadable.ch on 23/05. Apparantly though, this is a recurring subscription, which is rebilled automatically every month, as I noticed I was charged again a few days ago. I did not know this when signing up and would like to cancel my premium subscription and the associated recurring monthly payment asap.

However, there is no option on your website to do so (which is extremely amateuristic). I filled in a contact form on your website about this yesterday but got no response.

I hope I don't have to resort to blocking and replacing my credit card to get rid of this unwanted recurring payment.

So, Uploadable-Jo, could you please get this fixed. I want my premium subscription and the recurring monthly payment removed as soon as possible.

If I could also get a refund for the last (unwanted) charge, made a few days ago in June, that would be greatly appreciated.

Im wating for your response.

My user id is samwise2014

EDIT: Received an email a few hours ago confirming that the recurring payment order has been cancelled. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi,

at the weekend I bought the "Risk Free" 1 Day Trial (..well my opinion of risk free is a different one).

So after reading the Terms and Condition I noticed that I have to cancel the "subscription".
I conacted the support twice for the cancell request only to see today that my subscription was renewed for a whole month. :facepalm:

Username is "XN30SX"

It would be great if you could resolve this issue.

Thanks

Hi,

at the weekend I bought the "Risk Free" 1 Day Trial (..well my opinion of risk free is a different one).

So after reading the Terms and Condition I noticed that I have to cancel the "subscription".
I conacted the support twice for the cancell request only to see today that my subscription was renewed for a whole month. :facepalm:

Username is "XN30SX"

It would be great if you could resolve this issue.

Thanks

they are doing this all the time, they are tricky like that

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Ohhh.. that´s bad. Seems like a nice hoster. Maybe they should add a cancel button in the account management. Then I would come back for some months but not like that.

Anyway.. Support answered my request and I´m getting a refund so (hopefully) it will end in a good way.

hi jo, can you upgrade my uploadable account to premium to get more space for my upload files, please.
I can only need more space for my upload files. Your kindness is great and help me save some money since I'm newbie uploader in this wj forum. I do like your services. It fast and reliable. I would like to join and work with ya. :fly: :fly:

Thank you jo.

my uploadable login: maika6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back