Status
Not open for further replies.
huWAz29.jpg

Get paid!
But 520/502 now:(

Payment has been received for 14 hours after request! Thanks friends!
But I think the reason is that I've made a request approx. 10 days after my last one was paid. I believe 10 -14 days are the processing payment time between request and payment which is normal for me, I don't see any big partner to pay faster than 7 days after request. Again, for me it is fine as long as they pay!

P.S.
A lot of countries are blocked from using upera.co AT ALL, including countries they announce to pay for. This block is not temporary because it is on since the start of the month! This country block is bad for uploaders with international traffic! Have this in mind for upera.co! Because of that my income with them dropped with 30%, so currently plan to move along to another host!

Last edited:
Request on 22/6
I haven't received money yet.
The previous payments are always within 14 days.

Payment received

Last edited:
their support team is very weak!
my last ticket was created on 10-07-2017
but still no answer! it's a big minus point in my opinion!
but in other hand they paid me once and i didn't still request another payment.
i can say this host (alas!) is so-so for me.
i can't recommend it or ignore it, but i can say there are many better choices out there.
i hope they attend this problems, because they are a good and reliable site.

they changed their moderator.
edit: they changed support team not moderator and he told me he's going to do works much better compare to previous team.
they paid my new payment and i assume pending payments are on the way.

Last edited:
Guys, please check the site .. I can not request a payment ..
When I log in (enter my login and password) - the site is working, but when I click on the payment request - I get an access blocking message

I tried to change the IP address using the TOP browser and the proxy - the same result

Guys, please check the site .. I can not request a payment ..
When I log in (enter my login and password) - the site is working, but when I click on the payment request - I get an access blocking message

I tried to change the IP address using the TOP browser and the proxy - the same result

Website under ddos attack write to the support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back