Status
Not open for further replies.
yes this is scam host first of all their peyment methods are all lies with my ppd setting i should receive 6 $ per 1000 d but they give me only 1.5 $ per 1000 d and secend i waiting for my money 12 day, after that they tell we cant pey u with bitcoin while my first peyout was with bitcoin:cursing: i dont know when they want give my money

Last edited:
Today I received a payment.
I've been using this hosting for six months. They are not scammers, they always pay, at least on webmoney!

In addition, I was paid a little more money than was on my account. now my balance with the minus( - ) sum :D is very interesting.

Unfortunately, I can not recommend this hosting, because my downloaders from the US can not download files, they receive messages about the wrong link, it's been milking for more than a month ..

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]waiting from 26-09-2017

[/FONT]
SkhNNIg.jpg

I requested payment on 23-09-2017.
waiting for payment~~

I have received money many times.
However, this time~~
Over 15 days!
No Payment!
No Response!

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]waiting from 26-09-2017

[/FONT]
SkhNNIg.jpg

received payment

I requested payment on 23-09-2017, but have not received money yet. Why?

Waiting for 20 days
They said money deposited on 09-10-2017. I have received no money to date.

Then, the reply is just a word: "Reviewed".

I have chased up Upera with outstanding payment many times.
They promised to pay me on 14-10-2017 at the latest, but I have yet to receive their payment to date.

Last edited:
Upera.co trustworthy!

Upera.co отличный обменник, с хорошей скоростью и выплаты без задержек. Все четко, получаю переводы не в 1 раз, не сомневайтесь! Остаюсь с Upera.co
Удачи всем!

===========================

Upera.co excellent exchanger, with good speed and payment without delays. All is clear, I receive transfers not in 1 time, do not doubt! I stay with Upera.co
Good luck everyone!

Guys, check your daily income, upera.co is paying half since yesterday! Anyone else having same issue?

if admin is watching:
user: fhmcomsupppot

please check my account!

Last edited:
Guys, check your daily income, upera.co is paying half since yesterday! Anyone else having same issue?

if admin is watching:
user: fhmcomsupppot

please check my account!

388 downloads and $2.44 earnings on 2017-10-20
420 downloads and $1.61 earnings on 2017-10-21

More complete downloads yesterday, but less incomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back