Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
@NextLevel, @nmrs, kindly reply with your Username you registered on UMB and please allow up to 24 hours to get accepted.
----

@ch1ps, we are soon gonna get more FTP servers and most probably like the one's you have suggested. ;)
----

@pedrosa and srk, at the moment moogie is off and I can't really give a word on the ETA of when these problem would resolve but because of the weekend its taking a bit too long.
----

@tora, I'll get back to you about that. :)

Update. While bringing online more premium servers, the host has screwed up some routing on some IP's, so our webserver couldn't transfer files from the webserver to the new servers, since there was a routing issue. We didn't notice this for a few hours, as we thought everything was fine, since all downloads were working fine. This made the queue for files to be moved grow really huge, so with more files continually coming in, the queue is slowly moving, as soon as the queue is done processing, all services will be back to normal. All downloads from free/premium servers are optimal. Only uploading is slow right now.

apologies, I guess we are just growing at a rate which we didn't expect, although this is good news. :)

your account will not get activated faster the more posts you make in this thread or the more posts you make. Be patient, and wait until we activate accounts for the day.

Thanks

Hi Moogie... Just i upload one file i get 7 downloads... but morning its self showing in quick stats raw 6 unique 3... pls check and tell me

proof here

i can't open ultramegabit.com., i always get this error.

A Database Error Occurred

Unable to connect to your database server using the provided settings.

Filename: core/Loader.php

Line Number: 338

oo.. site down?

please fix

Waiting to retry...
Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
Error: Could not connect to server

for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back