Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Maximus, it shall be done in a few.
----

@D3cEn3U, as stated before we have informed the technical team and as soon as they're online we will have this sorted out first. Sorry for that problem.
----

Machar, I have became fan of your nick. =)

@Maximus, it shall be done in a few.
----

@D3cEn3U, as stated before we have informed the technical team and as soon as they're online we will have this sorted out first. Sorry for that problem.
----

Machar, I have became fan of your nick. =)

Thanks i'm waiting for!!!

@srk, please have patience since this is a weekend and we too are eagerly waiting for the technician to show up and fix the issues.
---

@Machar, though its instant but at the moment we are having issues with processing the files so as said above, we have to wait until our tech shows up.
----

For all of those who have their account activated, kindly check your e-mail to get your affiliate account details since its completely different from your registered account.

Cheers! :)

@srk, please have patience since this is a weekend and we too are eagerly waiting for the technician to show up and fix the issues.
---

@Machar, though its instant but at the moment we are having issues with processing the files so as said above, we have to wait until our tech shows up.
----

For all of those who have their account activated, kindly check your e-mail to get your affiliate account details since its completely different from your registered account.

Cheers! :)

wow so you are handling the support section?

I work with PPD plan but I applied for PPS plan, so I can work with both or I will be able to choose one of them ?

Last edited:
hello mate
do u have any ultramegabit download button? And any 200x200 or square banner?
I remember few days ago,u were written about download speed increment for free users? is that applied?

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back