Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Found

The requested URL ************panel.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

flushed the DNS. Think i have to wait more time for it to work, will do that.

Admin could you let us know the approx time for file processing to be finished (and ftp enabling) , all new ones in processing stage.

thanks.

To flush DNS, here is tips>

for win7

1. Click the start button and navigate to the command prompt (Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt)
  2. Make sure that you right click on the command prompt application and choose "Run as Administrator"
  3. Type in the command "ipconfig /flushdns"
for Mac

1. Open up a command terminal.
  2. Run the command "dscacheutil -flushcache"
for Linux:

1. Open up a command terminal (either as root or run step 2 with sudo)
  2. Run the command "/etc/init.d/nscd restart"
but after too many times flushed dns, I am still getting 404 not found,:'(:(X-( maybe I banned?:O

How to flush DNS in windows 7

Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt. Rt-click on it and ‘Run As Administrator’. Type the following and hit enter: ipconfig /flushdns
You should be able to see a confirmation dialog window:
Windows IP Configuration. Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

We temporarily moved the affiliate script off of the webserver, as it's using a lot of resources. We have a new box on order coming in tomorrow specifically for the affiliate script. The proccessing of files is almost done. I'd say about an hour more.

When I am going to login my affiliate account, it says "The user account has not been certified", but I never recevied a confirm e-main in my mail box even the spam box.

anyone may be help me login FTP ?? I'm an affiliates and i had info FTP.
i had login successful all FTP filehosting (netload.in,extabit.com....) by filezilla but i cant
successful with ultramegabit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back