Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please fix your file manager UMB. Your link extraction script never works for selected files. we have to use copy link function which takes lot of time and remote upload is still not working. Getting HTML files all the time.

Remote upload to other hosts are working but not on UMB. :(

i have been finished uploaded all my files, but it's still not available

when come back to normal

umb.jpg

hi moogie, since ur PPS have a 30 days hold on them, i decided to go back in PPD. but in my PPD campaign it says that "Campaign is active
You are declined". why i cant apply in ppd campaign? please help me. i want to go back in PPD as soon as possible.
thanks & more power

username: peejaybomalabs666

PAYOUT DATES

We will begin paying out on the 1st, and the 15th of every month, with the next paydate tentatively set for October 1st. We aim for October 1st, assuming we are not hit with another wave of chargebacks from CC Fraud. If there are many chargebacks, the paydate will be on the 15th.
8b9e8oba.gif

make it weekly please

FIND A BETTER CODER

Even if I disabled protection, its still ONLINE

I stop using you for now. Till I see you are better design and fix bugs

Last edited:
hi moogie have a doubt... last wednesday payment when you paying? pls reply me moogie

LR
haven't received the payment

We are awaiting the same from our Exchanger who is yet to send you guys your payouts, though I can't give a word on this but it should be soon enough since transferring/depositing/sending takes a while. ;)
----

i have been finished uploaded all my files, but it's still not available

when come back to normal

umb.jpg

This only happens during the weekends and for which we are now working to make the files getting uploaded directly on the servers work and not on webserver which leads to the queue of the files for a very long time.

----

Payouts are offered Bi-monthly, on the 1st, and the 15th of every month. All sales which are older than 30 days and marked as approved.

to all plans or only to pps ??

It is applicable to all the plans, only that the PPS users have to wait for 30 Days before having their stats as "Approved" in order to be eligible to get paid out so which means that PPD users have nothing to worry and will be paid on the 1st and on the 15th of every month.

----

hi moogie, since ur PPS have a 30 days hold on them, i decided to go back in PPD. but in my PPD campaign it says that "Campaign is active
You are declined". why i cant apply in ppd campaign? please help me. i want to go back in PPD as soon as possible.
thanks & more power

username: peejaybomalabs666

It will take a while to get approved but I'll get it confirmed from moogie and get back to you.

----

I've already registered my UMB account in this link: http://ultramegabit.com/earn/signup

Please link it to my UMB account. I've PM'ed you my username. Thanks

Please allow up to 24hours before getting activate and since its a weekend it might take a bit more but it will be done sooner.

----

hello mate
my account balance $ 16.7250
last week no payment from UMB
any news?

Kindly check your payout history to see if you have it checked and if you have WMZ/AP/LR as your payout method then it will take a while to be cleared out.

----

PAYOUT DATES

We will begin paying out on the 1st, and the 15th of every month, with the next paydate tentatively set for October 1st. We aim for October 1st, assuming we are not hit with another wave of chargebacks from CC Fraud. If there are many chargebacks, the paydate will be on the 15th.

make it weekly please

It was weekly only but you guys gotta understand that depositing funds every week that too in an increasing rate makes it difficult for us to make payouts on time, so we don't want to give you guys false promises about the same.

-----

This is very bad :facepalm:

If you wish to have the same thing repeat over once again like it happened this week, then sure this is very bad. You have to understand that this decision taken is only for the good of you guys.

----

FIND A BETTER CODER

Even if I disabled protection, its still ONLINE

I stop using you for now. Till I see you are better design and fix bugs

If I do have a good memory, I do remember that I had asked you to please at least show some respect for what the guys do behind the scene. We would appreciate if you can find us one "perfect" coder. ;)

Highlighting the problems in CAPS wouldn't help us to help you quicker. By the way what protection are you talking about? If its the "Security Enhance", then it wouldn't block your IP if you did it in a correct manner.

Regards!

It's amazing how many idiots here are complaining for every minor thing they came across. Just be fucking happy that we finally have an honest and reliable file host that actually PAYS. Moogie keep up the good work, your file host rocks!

thanks WD40. It's good to hear things like this from you guys, as it seems like most people try to find any 'flaw' in the system to justify why they cannot earn money with the hosts they work for.

there's ~2,000 affiliates, we have written this script from the ground up, yet we are growing at an alarming rate, and are on par with most features that the 'big' hosts have who mostly use XFS, and have had 'YEARS' to develop on it. We've had ~6months, yet people still can only complain about this or that. But they work for hosts, that have already screwed them, when paypal got limited, but yet still work for them, hoping they'll get their money someday, which we all know they wont, because the host wont be getting any rebills from paypal, and most of the users who signed up probably canceled their accounts after the paypal limiting. Just an FYI, I can guarantee you that all these big hosts were withdrawing all their balance from paypal nightly, as soon as paypal started to not work with file lockers, so I have no clue as to why they say they can't pay existing affiliate payouts. It's just a cash grab IMO.

Once again, thank you!

@ moogie,

I just sent you a pm regarding t-shirt design , please read that and reply me :) , actually i need some details about what you want.

waiting for your kind reply ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back