Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he's one of UMB's biggest sales generators, demanding immediate changes and threatening to quit isn't going to get him anywhere.

Hi UMB, it's nice that the modified file manager allows now to remove all those useless folders. But where the heck is the upload and remote upload menu? Only FTP is still allowed? ------------- edit: found the remote upload. That's not very logical

Last edited:
Hey UMB, I want to sign up and start with your affiliate program but don't want to give my name/address/phone number etc (I've never had to with other filehosts).
I am in the UK not the US, so can I leave it blank or will I be wasting my time because I won't get paid unless I fill that part out?

Thanks for your help :)

Last edited:
Hello,

I've got the message

[h=4]An Error Was Encountered[/h] Your account is locked. You must clear your IP mismatch before you can do this action.

Would you mind to unlock my account, please?

Username: rlsmix

Your account is locked. You must clear your IP mismatch before you can do this action.

normally, there's a button/link on this warning screen that will send an unlock code to your registered email address. Unless they've changed something with the redesign, you just click it and it's sends you an email message with a link to clear the account lock.

ps - The new file manager is a welcome upgrade. I've already cleared about a dozen empty folders! The one confusing feature, though is how you move from the profile and reports screen to the file manager. The only way I've found to get back to the file manager is to click on the Ultramegabit logo at the top.

Last edited:
Lots of PHP Errors in the "Deleted Files" folders.
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: controllers/folder.php

Line Number: 2797
This folder also only shows the first page. If you try to see the second page, it's always blank.
Also, I liked to be able to easily see how many times a certain file was downloaded, feature that seems to be gone in this layout revamp.

@ UMB Support

although new filemanager looks better and very fast

no of downloads for each file not shown

Recent downloads associated with account not shown

i tried force refresh/hard reload nothing works

pls fix the issues ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back