Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm

Download speed for a premium member from Europe ....

File L_D_Lover.rar (533.61 MB) Saved!
Time: 11 minute 43 seconds o_o :facepalm:

I didn't received payment via WMZ :( Why ?

all payouts were sent out yesterday wmz, and pp. so, if you don't have a payout, open a ticket, so that we can look into it with our exchanger who sends out payouts for wmz.

Hmm

Download speed for a premium member from Europe ....

File L_D_Lover.rar (533.61 MB) Saved!
Time: 11 minute 43 seconds o_o :facepalm:

there are many factors that contribute to download speeds that are out of our hands. I guarantee you that 99% of people who pay for premium membership on our site are happy, as if they weren't we would have many tickets, which we do not.

Do you only post in our thread when you're bored? Because all you seem to do is try to find something to complain about. If we search on every post you made in our thread, it is only for bashing, never asking for any support.

No money received via PP either.

open a ticket with your information, if you didnt receive a pp, then either you didn't make minimum payout the week of the 30th to the 4th, for deposit this last deposit.

ist here any support here? coz i think this thread should be moved to non support section they dont do nothing file menager is suck they dont even try to fix it !

yes, we are thinking of removing our support at this site, because of users like you who post nonsense all the time. most people who post in this thread never even ask support questions. Only complaining that our servers are in USA. If you don't like it, don't use us. End of story. I'm sure we won't miss all the massive sales you send our way anyhow.

Upload speeds are not good in all time from US rdp also.Some times i got less than 1 mbps.

then your us RDP is no good. It must be hosted at some datacenter like FDC. I've posted screenshots of US RDP uploads, so, provide some more information that backs up your claim, or your claims are ridiculous.

@ UMB Support

copying files not working for me...i tried everything...few users complained the same

pls check and solve the issue

I've posted in this thread a few times now, we are in the process of launching a new filemanager in the next week or two. Be patient.

Any chances that Japan will be in group B? In Japan, sold a lot of premium accounts on each filehosts.

no, we won't move japan. Sorry.

Last edited:
I've posted in this thread a few times now, we are in the process of launching a new filemanager in the next week or two.

Glad to hear everything's still on track for the upgrade.
Thanks, I'm looking forward to seeing what enhancements are in the new manager.

Is it only me or there is a bug because I can't see any files on my account? I mean all files are active just when I look at the folders files are not showing up in the manager (there is no list of files like it should be).

I'm asking because it was fine till yesterday's evening.

Is it only me or there is a bug because I can't see any files on my account? I mean all files are active just when I look at the folders files are not showing up in the manager (there is no list of files like it should be).

I'm asking because it was fine till yesterday's evening.

File manager working fine for me.
Try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser.

please change this rates or i quit forever with adfly i was earned more than your host rise rates for usa and dont pay for others countries and will be 100 times better !

There are dozens and dozens of hosting services out there with different PPD and PPS offerings, different rates for various countries, different payout methods, etc.. Not all of them are going to have offerings that are ideal for every person. If UltraMegabit isn't a good fit, try one of the others.

Title: Payout Error Due to a payout error, some affiliates may have noticed they received a duplicate payout from the previous week. This error is being resolved, and if you were overpaid, money will be deducted from your UMB Account. If you were underpaid, you will receive an additional paypal from UMB. If you didn't receive a paypal payment at all, you will receive one in the next few hours. Thank you for understanding. WMZ payouts will be available tonight or tomorrow. Thanks!

There are dozens and dozens of hosting services out there with different PPD and PPS offerings, different rates for various countries, different payout methods, etc.. Not all of them are going to have offerings that are ideal for every person. If UltraMegabit isn't a good fit, try one of the others.

yeah you have a point mate :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back