Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have filename problem with the files uploaded with remote upload.

When I upload a file from ://******/dl/e200675f-f8c1-4400-9f45-03b95dac8243 , its name seems as "e200675f-f8c1-4400-9f45-03b95dac8243" in the file folder. Then I change the name as "example.rar" and when I or a user try to download it, its name seems as "e200675f-f8c1-4400-9f45-03b95dac8243" not as "example.rar.

But as you know file has to be downloaded as "example.rar" .
I hope you fix this problem as soon as possible.

Thank you.

please...more file lifetime...a month is a very short time

Upgrade to premium if you want unlimited file lifetime. Thanks

PM me with your username.

Thanks.
Hello,

I have filename problem with the files uploaded with remote upload.

When I upload a file from ://******/dl/e200675f-f8c1-4400-9f45-03b95dac8243 , its name seems as "e200675f-f8c1-4400-9f45-03b95dac8243" in the file folder. Then I change the name as "example.rar" and when I or a user try to download it, its name seems as "e200675f-f8c1-4400-9f45-03b95dac8243" not as "example.rar.

But as you know file has to be downloaded as "example.rar" .
I hope you fix this problem as soon as possible.

Thank you.

ridiculos 0.025$ for US dwd ? :)) you are crazy ? how stabily host pay more? you are a big noob how you want 0.04$? 0.1 :))? it's ok if you dont earn much is because you trafic is ridiculos not the host :)

zoom,ftp,web all method upload keep failed.

hmm. we have had almost 1TB uploaded since you posted this message, with various methods. Try clearing your cache/cookies?

you are a big noob how you want 0.04$? 0.1 :))? it's ok if you dont earn much is because you trafic is ridiculos not the host :)

:psy::psy::musical-note:

please pay more for A countries coz this rates are ridiculous come on man we dont live in 3rd world !

Yes I suppose our 25$ per 1,000 downloads is ridiculous, compared to all the other hosts. :sarcastic: Not to mention, we count more than 1 IP/24h.
If you cannot earn from us with the traffic you send, then obviously, we don't pay the best rates for your traffic. There are many hosts who pay different rates for different countries, maybe you can find one that pays you the best rate per 1000 downloads for the countries you are sending, since obviously you aren't earning much with us, since your traffic is not the traffic we pay the most for. If you were indeed sending Tier A traffic, you would be earning a lot of money with us, as many of the PPD affiliates can vouch for.

Good luck in finding the best host to monetize your traffic.

Last edited:
ridiculos 0.025$ for US dwd ? :)) you are crazy ? how stabily host pay more? you are a big noob how you want 0.04$? 0.1 :))? it's ok if you dont earn much is because you trafic is ridiculos not the host :)

my traffic is not ridiculous! if you happy with 2 dollars per day i wish you luck with this host !

my traffic is not ridiculous! if you happy with 2 dollars per day i wish you luck with this host !

If you cannot make more than 1$ or 2$ a day, then yes, your traffic is ridiculous. And you should not be promoting ppd, since you don't have the UNIQUE numbers, nor the top country tiers. Maybe you should learn to increase your traffic? Or maybe you should learn how to work a PPS campaign? Don't complain to us because you don't know how to be a webmaster, and increase your traffic/earnings. We're doing our job, but you think you can just sit back and relax with low traffic, and magically, there is going to be a lot of money in your account? Sorry buddy, but this is the real world. Not the matrix.

shit i make a dollar or two a day. The only reason i stay with this host is because they pay weekly

Like I told you before, your traffic is largely non-unique. Meaning you have the same visitors every day. Increase your unique's, and increase your earnings. We're not in the business of just giving money away for free. Sorry, just not how business works.

I don't get why webmasters think they should be entitled to making more than 1$ or 2$ a day without increasing their unique download counts. Instead they come here and cry to the host, like it's our problem. Do your job. Be a webmaster. Increase your uniques. Increase your country quality. We do our job. If you bring traffic, and meets our country criteria, we pay money. Simple. If this task cannot be done by you, then you shouldn't be promoting PPD, and you should learn how to work PPS campaign.

Also, an update, it looks like pp is slow again on the deposit. Should be deposited by monday. WMZ will be deposited this weekend.

Last edited:
i could make 5 dollers in 2 days easy on umb with right content

i was hiting 300 to 400 downloads a day

the key is know your filesize of files you uploading and what countrys test diffent forums and you will know your traffic ratio

Last edited:
UMB support - If you have the time to respond to folks in the thread then please reply to my PM that was sent sometime back + email that was sent 4 days ago + 2 phone calls that never got answered. It is regarding a Premium account that is mentioned in the PM.

UMB support - If you have the time to respond to folks in the thread then please reply to my PM that was sent sometime back + email that was sent 4 days ago + 2 phone calls that never got answered. It is regarding a Premium account that is mentioned in the PM.

The problem was resolved yesterday when you sent the PM and we read it, maybe forgot to reply since this forum makes you wait 35 seconds to reply to each PM and we have many. You only needed to select it twice, it's a display error, and it will turn it off. You could have easily a support ticket in your profile, for the fastest response.

Last edited:
shit i make a dollar or two a day. The only reason i stay with this host is because they pay weekly

Like I told you before, your traffic is largely non-unique. Meaning you have the same visitors every day. Increase your unique's, and increase your earnings. We're not in the business of just giving money away for free. Sorry, just not how business works.

I know how to increase my earnings. i use this host as my free host which is why my traffic is non-unique, all my files are split into rars which is why my visitors are non unique. In the post above i wasnt complaining i was stating why i use this host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back